Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,131 members, 7,939,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Yvonne Nelson Is Reportedly Pregnant With Her First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Is Reportedly Pregnant With Her First Child (667 Views)

Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React / Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson Is Hot For Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Is Reportedly Pregnant With Her First Child by stelruby: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2017

Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson is reportedly expecting her first child, is heavily pregnant and will welcome her child anytime soon

The top actress had admitted that she is gaining weight in July

In a video Yvonne Nelson shared on Snapchat, the actress is seen admitting to the fact that she now looks fatter than usual. She said, “Charley I know, I know, I know am looking big I am looking fat I know. I know, I know I am aware. I know,” the actress admitted as quoted by Nkonkonsa.com.

Read more: https://www.amore.ng/yvonne-nelson-is-reportedly-pregnant-with-her-first-child/
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is Reportedly Pregnant With Her First Child by Gotze1: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
So?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is Reportedly Pregnant With Her First Child by Gentlevin: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Show me d big belle or Adonbilivit...#Adonbilivit_crew

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Glows Up Alongside Her Million Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] / “Actresses Kneel Down To Greet Me Because They Respect Me” – Uche Maduagwu Claim / Photos: Miss Health Africa Loses Mum To Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.