Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl (2328 Views)

Leave My Husband Alone (Pic) / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by lapping1: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2007
Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools? Or Am I Wrong? Please Let Me Know

Girls like eating their cakes and having it,which is not possible,there's this girl i met in my finals,she was so nice to me,i wanted to date her,because i was tired of my relationship then because my girlfriend used to get angry easily and nag about things which was frustrating me seriously then,so i was moving towards her then,every day and night,always with her,buying things for her and her siblings.she told me sh 've one boyfriend abroad,her first and only lovei said ok,that she's not ready to leave the relationship,i just took it that i can manage it,by then,we'd been kissing and nothing more,i even bought a phone for her,because i like her.

she now started misbehaving,not giving me private time anymore,whenever i go to her house,she doesnt give me private discussing which was getting at me,went through her calls now noticed she's been befriending one gu,as in just friends but getting closer to that guy,so i was pissed.i just collected my phone back someone because she not even using the phone to call me anymore but texting and calling the new friend which she confirmed.i just told her i want to use the phone that i'll bring it next day.which i'd taking my mind off her.Just couldn't believe what i went through because of the phone i collected,she called me and started abusing me,giving me time to bring it,even i felt bad about it,and wanted to give her back,that she should come for it because my car had problem then,but she said never.i must bring it.hours later,she started abusing me,texting insultive words to me for over 2hrs.i was really pissed so i just sent her a text not to disturb me again.that atleast she's never good to me in any way. i then appreciate my girlfriend that she's not that bad.

months later she just texted me back,that she just want to apologised for her behavior that period,so i travell down to see her,she had fed her family wrong things about me,so i just talked to her sisters and they all apologised.

Now she's now more relaxed.i know probably she needs backup for her overs boyfriend.that's where i come in.
i know asked her what she really wants,that i still like her very much and am no fool.i gave her the phone back because i just threw it somewhere since then,she said a relationship but it will not involve sex,i never made love to her before.but i wil be nice to her and take care of her.

i know went back home so am a fool?i just gave her some treat and travelled back .i'd not called her since then.and she didnt call back.all the time i went to see her.i was paying her bills ,which i can do for my friend.please am i being fair to myself by leaving her,or i should just make her pay for wasting my time.wish i can get a good,pretty and house wife material and a yoruba girl that will love me for who i am.because am nobody.
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by Seun(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2007
Hmmm. I can't tell you what to do, but it's good that you haven't left your girlfriend for this girl.
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by FactorChic(f): 1:02am On Mar 07, 2007
you're a nobody
lapping1:

Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools? Or Am I Wrong? Please Let Me Know

Girls like eating their cakes and having it,which is not possible,there's this girl i met in my finals,she was so nice to me,i wanted to date her,because i was tired of my relationship then because my girlfriend used to get angry easily and nag about things which was frustrating me seriously then,so i was moving towards her then,every day and night,always with her,buying things for her and her siblings.she told me sh 've one boyfriend abroad,her first and only lovei said ok,that she's not ready to leave the relationship,i just took it that i can manage it,by then,we'd been kissing and nothing more,i even bought a phone for her,because i like her.

she now started misbehaving,not giving me private time anymore,whenever i go to her house,she doesnt give me private discussing which was getting at me,went through her calls now noticed she's been befriending one gu,as in just friends but getting closer to that guy,so i was pissed.i just collected my phone back someone because she not even using the phone to call me anymore but texting and calling the new friend which she confirmed.i just told her i want to use the phone that i'll bring it next day.which i'd taking my mind off her.Just couldn't believe what i went through because of the phone i collected,she called me and started abusing me,giving me time to bring it,even i felt bad about it,and wanted to give her back,that she should come for it because my car had problem then,but she said never.i must bring it.hours later,she started abusing me,texting insultive words to me for over 2hrs.i was really pissed so i just sent her a text not to disturb me again.that atleast she's never good to me in any way. i then appreciate my girlfriend that she's not that bad.

months later she just texted me back,that she just want to apologised for her behavior that period,so i travell down to see her,she had fed her family wrong things about me,so i just talked to her sisters and they all apologised.

Now she's now more relaxed.i know probably she needs backup for her overs boyfriend.that's where i come in.
i know asked her what she really wants,that i still like her very much and am no fool.i gave her the phone back because i just threw it somewhere since then,she said a relationship but it will not involve sex,i never made love to her before.but i wil be nice to her and take care of her.

i know went back home so am a fool?i just gave her some treat and travelled back .i'd not called her since then.and she didnt call back.all the time i went to see her.i was paying her bills ,which i can do for my friend.please am i being fair to myself by leaving her,or i should just make her pay for wasting my time.wish i can get a good,pretty and house wife material and a yoruba girl that will love me for who i am.because am nobody.

I agree with u being a nobody.
I mean look at what u typed "i was really pissed so i just sent her a text not to disturb me again.that atleast she's never good to me in any way. i then appreciate my girlfriend that she's not that bad"
That was just stupid angry
I pity ur girlfriend
because another girl gave u attention, you felt your girlfriend wasn't good enough
now u're not getting the attention you want, you now think you girl friend is not bad, if I was ur girl friend ( never) and I fould out about what you did, i wont hesitate to dump you! angry
I'm sure, if another girl comes around and gives u that attention again, u'll start finsing somthing faulty about ur girlfriend

she didnt give you attention, so you collected you phone, Lord knows you dont need the phone
that was juvenile
na you get problem here, from the way you put teh story together, u seem arrogant
na which kain phone you buy wey you dey collect back, cheap one ehn angry SHIT!
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by CrazyMan(m): 1:44am On Mar 07, 2007
You were the one that brought yourself this unnecessary problem.
you said it that she told you she already has a boy friend so what were you still doing with her?
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 07, 2007
leave the phone with her. you bought it, whether she decides to cheat on you or not, that's forgotten part of history. view the phone as bad debt.
Back to real issues: you cheated on ur girlfriend eh and u are complaining that another girl is cheating on you? do you see ur own hypocrisy?

Leave the girl and stick to ur girlfriend, heaven knows you dont deserve her!
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by finemocha(f): 3:21am On Mar 08, 2007
lolololololololololol grin grin i just collected my phone back lololololo grin grin grin

now gurls imagine if we were able to collect sex back from our boyfreinds or husbands, or better collect years and give back fat from child birth, wouldnt that be bliss

darling darling, i know its hard but please leave her alone. look whether u have sex ornot that does nto make u a fool, dont listen to ur guy freinds ok. but she is using u, and u seem like u might deserve somethig better. reme ber love should always be fair and she is not being fair to u, maybe the same way u are nto being fair to ur girlfriend (hmm think about that) but i wish u the best
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by nkc(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2007
well leave her my guy, as for the phone, hmmm, depending on the situation, i will personally take the phone, f**k it, damn some girls need to be thought the hard way, they think they r smart, but some guys r smarter, butttttt,,,, then again (cooling down) just leave her, u just wanted to be selfish u know
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by FactorChic(f): 2:10am On Mar 09, 2007
nkc:

well leave her my guy, as for the phone, hmmm, depending on the situation, i will personally take the phone, f**k it, damn some girls need to be thought the hard way, they think they r smart, but some guys r smarter, butttttt,,,, then again (cooling down) just leave her, u just wanted to be selfish u know
lmao damn, na wa o, its obvious he bought her a cheap phone, u guys are just cheap angry
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by lapping1: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2007
My dear FACTORCHIC,if you care to know,it's k750i,i never wanted to,until she started misbehaving.
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by Seun(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2007
Next time, don't try to use a phone to buy a girl's affections. If you truly want to give a gift, give it and forget it!
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by 190: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2009
@ poster
do u know ure 1 big working fool lying the streets of nigeria
wher ever u are,u and that ur new GF,
I pity ur old GF,

shakes head in pity
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by JJYOU: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2009
190:

@ poster
do u know ure 1 big working fool lying the streets of nigeria
wher ever u are,u and that ur new GF,
I pity ur old GF,

shakes head in pity

mm
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by bonnez(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2009
you never realise the value of what you have until you loose it
see what Angel you thought you found has turned into??
my advice is this: LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE, GO BACK TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND LEARN TO LOVE HER AS SHE IS AND HELP HER TO CHANGE
love's not about findind the perfect person but loving the imperfect person perfectly. love is a challenge. if you ever loved your girlfriend, take the challenge cos the true test of love is in times of problems.
that other girl does not love you cos if she does, she wouldn't do things to hurt you.

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by IFELEKE(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2009
What A Lenghty Epistle!
@Poster,
After reading through, I proceed to comment on some issues raised.

lapping1:

Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?
Because some Guys are Really Foolish. . .

lapping1:

Girls like eating their cakes and having it,
After all your Preambles, Who Is Fooling Who?
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by bluespice(f): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2009
lord knows ur an immature fool
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by teissys(f): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2009
My dia poster; you are the one who wants to eat your cake and still have it. You cheated on your girlfriend and you do not want to be cheated on? Since you did not leave her alone when she told you that she had a boyfriend overseas, that means that you were ready to step in as the caretaker, spannerboy, spare tyre or whatever name that suits you. So if you still want to go on with the charade, keep up your spare tyre position and step aside when the man of the house comes back from overseas to take over from where you may have left.
Geez, you are perfect World Red Cross material
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by Tranngirls(f): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2009
Well why do guys think they can buy a girl affection, if a girl treats you a way you dont like leave her, when she said she has a boyfriend away and wants to be friends, you be friends with her not her boyfriend that doesnt have sex with her. As a guy dont be around any girl that doesnt give you the respect you deserve.

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by simplysmat(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2009
Two words

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLISH MAGA!

Sorry. Just telling it as it is.
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by segzicres(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2009
guy i think you're what you on't want to think you are
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by lildainty(f): 3:24am On Apr 17, 2009
yayayawadfrcraaaa. . ;dmumu na im u b. . . are dys jobless?. .a oga ooo
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by Youngpo413: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Learner.
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by Circe: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
My own is that I don't even understand all what you've written, how do you fix your FULL STOPS and COMMAS? You can't even construct sentences, you need help with your life before you think about women.
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by lawrenceunaa: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
op,u re just her maga: u pay her bills, give her the attention u never gave ur GF shocked

She insulted u when u took the phone and appoligized when she needed ur help to pay her bills undecided

*what's the name of the phone self shey na iphone 4+2 abi iphone 4+4 lma cheesy
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by akraym(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please which language is this?

Is it English or Mathematics
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by philantoxx(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
d more I read.the less I understand.
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
finemocha: lolololololololololol grin grin i just collected my phone back lololololo grin grin grin

now gurls imagine if we were able to collect sex back from our boyfreinds or husbands, or better collect years and give back fat from child birth, wouldnt that be bliss

darling darling, i know its hard but please leave her alone. look whether u have sex ornot that does nto make u a fool, dont listen to ur guy freinds ok. but she is using u, and u seem like u might deserve somethig better. reme ber love should always be fair and she is not being fair to u, maybe the same way u are nto being fair to ur girlfriend (hmm think about that) but i wish u the best

"if u gurlz can take back the sex"...u soundin like all a gurl has to offer a man is just SEX¿
Re: I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
FactorChic: lmao damn, na wa o, its obvious he bought her a cheap phone, u guys are just cheap angry

Ha!
Nigerian gurlz has been dependent since 1958bc #StopAskingGuysForMoney #WorkForYourMoney #EarnYourOwnMoney.

(1) (Reply)

How We Toast Them/how They Toast Us / Is Polygamy The Solution To Surplus Women ? / What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.