Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,295 members, 7,881,092 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC (22874 Views)

NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal / Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After / Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Klington: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2017
mikaael:

pls wat is BMC??
B= buhari
M= media
C= crew
Thank me later
Don't mention
Keep the change.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by israelmao(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2017
There's nothing more corrupt than shielding corrupt people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2017
Their silence is deafening, as is the silence of my friends and relatives who thought Buhari was the best thing to have happened since man first walked on the moon.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by introvertedsoul: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2017
President Abdulrecession Buhari would not talk now oh.
Is this not corruption, abi this one na Kwarftion or Kwarapshan?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by kaystick86(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2017
Baba will always be silent on issues like this.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by ahaika23: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Kachikwu is not a patroit! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2017
One ministry awarded contract worth more dan d whole 2017 budget of dis our so called country... nawao
Buhari is a total failure

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari is a disaster

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Cubaking: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2017
All these APC people name sef
Imagine "UGHAMADU" meaning Fake person just Lai lai Somebody mtcheeewww
Ayaf tired of them incompetent selves undecided cry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by phreakabit(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2017
introvertedsoul:
President Abdulrecession Buhari would not talk now oh.
Is this not corruption, abi this one na Kwarftion or Kwarapshan?

Abdoou can not talkie o!!!!
Leave Abdoou alone!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2017
factsandfigures:
This is the greatest test to the anti-corruption stand of PMB.

The whole world is waiting patiently for his actions or inactions!

Babchair lawal nko

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by adetayo234: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2017
ignis:
This is really disheartening and disappointment ... People thought Buhari is the messiah that will deliver Nigeria from corruption and lead Nigerians to the corruption free promise land....

The only difference between APC and PDP is the spelling.

I've known from day 1 that buhari is no Messiah.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Mujaheeeden: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How Nigerians built and believed the myth that Buhari was an incorruptible performer is one of the greatest mysteries ever I swear .
I remember vivdly that you voted for buhari so stop trying to look saintly
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by SalamRushdie: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

Yes I did because I fell for the myth without doing my own research ..If I knew what I know now there is no way I would have voted for him

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by gurunlocker: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Minister of petroleum that doesn't know what's going on under his nose. I keep saying it, this administration will come out as the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria because they make most people (zombies) believe they are saint and fighting corruption. Stealing with integrity!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by gbegemaster(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2017
Truckpusher:
Smh grin grin grin

For those who are totally unaware of the true nature of Buhari - Accept my heartfelt sympathy. Because you are so dead.........
Lol.
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Luv2byoung4eva: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2017
the way this our Nigeria Govt. mentions money ehhhh. God have mercy and there are lots of people in this same country that can't even afford 2square meal .

many broke families and individuals out there that can't even boost of common N5,000 . the funniest thing is that these people can't even stretch out arm to the poor. they want to acquire the whole world for their generation that will suffer the consequences of their wickedness. God have mercy.
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by edibobo: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2017
Have we seen any Northerner looting the Nation's treasury or defrauding Nigerian Government before ? Hmm let wait and hear the outcome.
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by gbegemaster(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Lay your sword down. Salam has since seen the light. Those who still refuse to admit to the fraud and failures of Buhari are those who profit from him E.g Buhari Media Center Crew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by maxzzo1(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2017
I kno dat dis govt will be the most corrupt in future...
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Reference(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2017
brainpulse:
Goats what did you expect him to say, when you heard he has called for a meeting with Kachukwu and investigation has not commenced.

When Trump was confronted with the allegations that his agric sec was flying private he had something to say immediately. He didn't wait for a meeting with the accused or accusers before speaking. Just rest it abeg. I have always said when you are embarrassed by a false flag the only option you have is to remain silent and let the ill wind blow over.

and by the way Trump is not know for being ethical nor did he win by flying an ethical kite.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by eodavids(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2017
istandfortruth:
Nepotism! Buhari will surely look the other way on this or even purnish Kachikwu for making this public. Many are yet to understand Buhari's nature, he's here to give the dividends of Nepotism to his kind and this can be done without directly taking a dime from the treasury. When folks get to understand this they will be shocked!

Have you have ever wondered why thiefs like Abacha, IBB, Ibori, Jonathan etc. who stole from this nation are well celebrated in thier homelands? That's because Nepotism has its dividends, it just depends on which side of the coin you fall in. The North is enjoying Nepotism today while others suffer, tommorrow it may be the turn of the West, East, Middle Belt or South South. There's no way a nation that's being treated in this manner can succeed. Nepotism (corruption) only fuels hatred, greed, poverty, aggitations and acrimony in the political space. No nation can survive this.

We have watched and in many cases unknowingly supported these leaders share this nation like cake. Are we sincerely ready to speakup against Nepotism or wait till its the turn of another tribe thats different from ours?

Very sensible. You said it well

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by gbegemaster(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2017
Reference:

When Trump was confronted with the allegations that his agric sec was flying private he had something to say immediately. He didn't wait for a meeting with the accused or accusers before speaking. Just rest it abeg. I have always said when you are embarrassed by a false flag the only option you have is to remain silent and let the ill wind blow over.
True. I've read this thread from beginning to ending. No single sai Baba chanter has written anything in defence. All of them have gone missing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by rejoice4eva(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2017
Where are d defenders of scam. Have you blamed PDP today?foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by KardinalZik(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2017
Johndekd:
Baba with his holier than thou attitude

Do you mean Jubril?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by positivetaught: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2017
were are all those who were willing to bring down the country because of a false missing $20b in NNPC during Johnathan that is yet to be discovered till today?,hypocrites wil now pretend to be deaf,dumb,n blind.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by AniwetaluEmma(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2017
Baru was acting on instruction of the president. They are amassing wealth for themselves. Corruption everywhere. You have not seen yet.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by chukxie(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2017
The stupidity, ineptitude, wickedness and nepotistic attitude of Buhari has made Goodluck Jonathan look like an angel in a sparkling white robe! Imagine the huge amount of money involved in this scam! Any person who is an ally of Buhari can take Nigeria to the cleaners and nothing will happen to him. No prosecution will come his way. What evil did Nigeria commit to warrant having a man like Buhari as our president ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by kelechi17(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2017
Please who has used tips180.com and victorpredicts.com a friend said thier games Predictions are true if you subscribe...anyone with experienses??
Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by fx45(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How Nigerians built and believed the myth that Buhari was an incorruptible performer is one of the greatest mysteries ever I swear .
Not all Nigerians... Mostly Nigerians from the North and the South-West and it was fuelled by hatred for Goodluck Jonathan, a minority from the Niger-Delta.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by Leez(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2017
hucienda:
That detailed, thorough, damning letter is indefensible.

His administration has since derailed.

Funny enough, those monikers that keep supporting the bizarre in this maladministration thus far are suddenly confused on how to deal with this latest scandal.

Those monikers are all confused on what spin to give this and are also keeping mum - like their patron.
u mean d following;
sarrki
omenka
passingshot
vedaxcool
madridguy
ngeneukwenu
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC by uzoexcel(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2017
sleaze and more sleaze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate / Guru Maharaj Ji Asks Buhari To Appoint Him Special Adviser On Petroleum / David Lyon Gets Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.