Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,856 members, 7,899,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

$25b: Nnpc’s Probe Likely As Buhari Meets Kachikwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $25b: Nnpc’s Probe Likely As Buhari Meets Kachikwu (23327 Views)

Osun Elections 2018: Rerun Likely As PDP Leads APC In Narrow Margin / Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $25b: Nnpc’s Probe Likely As Buhari Meets Kachikwu by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
dhantey324:

D same thing that gives PMB d freedom to express his bigotry, nepotism, favouritism and disdain for the various ethnic lines is same thing that guarantees my opinion about his government. undecided

I have already said my piece; what you sow is what you will reap; espouse sentiments and bigotry and they shall later come to haunt you - one way or another.
Re: $25b: Nnpc’s Probe Likely As Buhari Meets Kachikwu by rifasenate11(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
badbreathcure101:
the fact that we are hearing and seeing these things even shows that there is a little bit of transparency in this govt which was even better than then previous administration where nothing at all was heard. No whistle blown and everything covered up.. I just think some people in this govt are so selfish and they keep things from the president intentionally. Apc is actually working, at Least we can feel a little bit of their impact even though their tactics seems rash sometimes

listen to your pathetic self.. $26 billion that could have done enough to develop all parts of this country. the funds that can make both you and I a happier Nigerians. and you are talking rubbish. this one is the grand scam of any adminstration ever witnessed in this country. what ever that was embezzled during all previous adminsteations wasn't close to this and it was done in less than 12 months. tomorrow they will start telling us they want to borrow money to fund the 2017 budget or rollover like they did to 2016 budget . . don't ever mention me because you are very senseless.
Re: $25b: Nnpc’s Probe Likely As Buhari Meets Kachikwu by efighter: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
dhantey324:
Nothing will happen! Take my word to d bank. This is the Fulani dynasty you have always heard about. Nothing will happen to Baru. Do not be deceived, Nigeria is their game. I pity southerners that don't know this.

Something will definitely happen. I can Mama Piss' life that something will happen. The same thing that Goatluck did to Diezaini, Stella Oduah and Aruma Oteh will happen to Badru. You can guess what that is.
Re: $25b: Nnpc’s Probe Likely As Buhari Meets Kachikwu by kozmicity: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
coolcharm:
We want heads to roll not just probing.

We want corrupt officials to be sacked and jailed... Not just media trial

We want all the contracts awarded without due process rescinded

We want the Evil cabal from the North with vested interest in the Oil down south dismantled and crushed

Dear Buhari,

We also want the former NIA boss and SFG charged to court!

We also want True federalism!!

I want to feel a sense of pride of being a Nigerian for once!

Haba! Which kind people we be sef?
[i]Hopeless ones[/]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed Is 58 Years Old Not 55, Graduated At 21 / APC To Hold Campaign In Warri Stadium, Delta State Tomorrow (Pictures) / More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.