Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (55961 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel & Wife Virna Meet Yvonne Nelson Baby Girl Ryn Roberts / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Wizaugpet(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
sprintscr7:

I honestly don't know what the Bible say about masturbation but the idea is barbaric if it is too much but it is has its advantages don't be too pragmatic about beliefs... that's why some people don't take cognisance of Family Planning Which Some Pastors say it's unjust to Christianity...I certainly believe since the bible didn't lay much emphasis on it it is quite good to engage in the act if its done by both partners but saying it is a sin might be totally wrong...It has it advantages if it is not compulsive
Hmmmm, Its not Right to say 'Its good to engage in the act' but rather u should say 'its not bad to see ur self falling into the act'....
When u say the former, u are like encouraging others to do it....
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by drezzyx(m): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
I swear masturbation brings badluck and take u backwards..
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2017
Rokia2:
So fine guy like Majid used to be masturbating up and down when he could have just gotten some pussy?

I really hate masturbation. Dunno what guys do it. undecided

Seeing ur pix alone sef will make a retired masturbator resume again...

I'll like to see u someday my nairaland crush
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by PotatoSalad(m): 5:59am On Oct 06, 2017
Wizaugpet:

Lol; Nigga, ah fear u die grin grin grin
be like me grin

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by PotatoSalad(m): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2017
drezzyx:
world best sedative. fap and sleep like a baby.
Masturbation isn't bad, it's wrong when you do it often. it's just like drinking beer. moderation is the key. believe me, some of the world's best innovative ideas happened during an explosive fap. grin
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by PotatoSalad(m): 6:03am On Oct 06, 2017
delugajackson:

Lmao!! Bro you so funny.
hehehe ma man
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by AIZU(m): 6:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Rokia2:
So fine guy like Majid used to be masturbating up and down when he could have just gotten some pussy?

lol
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by AIZU(m): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2017
drezzyx:

Ure ryt bro. u keep movin in circles. its like avin sex wit agent of destruction
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Samsonklin(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2017
Rokia2:
Poster above ingnored.

You should know them by the type of reply they gave.
No, yhu should have replied na.. Dey talk anyhow
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Kingsley1000(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2017
PotatoSalad:

world best sedative. fap and sleep like a baby.
Masturbation isn't bad, it's wrong when you do it often. it's just like drinking beer. moderation is the key. believe me, some of the world's best innovative ideas happened during an explosive fap. grin
how do you know all this,what have u invented during ur explosive fap
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Wizaugpet(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2017
PotatoSalad:

be like me grin
[/i]Ok Boss wink Ah Loyal grin
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by mofewilkie(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol, so women 'playing' with themselves is not masturbation ?
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Mercy1950: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
AM PASSING
grin shocked
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by PotatoSalad(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kingsley1000:
how do you know all this,what have u invented during ur explosive fap
I invented a device that tells you to mind your business
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by PotatoSalad(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
you feel guilty after masturfapping because you do it in secret and Don't want to accept the fact that you do it. that's why it's difficult to stop. Joke about it, realize the fact that you just fapped or going to fap, make fun of yourself. talk about it with your peers besides you discuss about sex, what's different with fapping? once you get to this point, you can quit it confidently. it's very easy to stop.
but keep hiding and avoiding talks about fapping and you're on a long thing. it's psychological...
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Prudent200: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wizaugpet:
14 bro
wat age do you stop?
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Wizaugpet(m): 4:46am On Oct 07, 2017
Prudent200:
wat age do you stop?
17+
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Prudent200: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Wizaugpet:
17+
wow lucky you how did you stop please?
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Wizaugpet(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Prudent200:
wow lucky you how did you stop please?
Lol, who told u have stopped? Hahahaha
I said that am trying these days to Stop, cos I dont do it frequently as before again...

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
it is in the bible. You have not read your bible very well
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Walexybobo(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Masturbation... am i guilty?
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by grandstar(m): 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
cristianisraeli:
masturbation is not a SIN..we are allowed to love ourselves..theres nothing bad in giving yourself love..lol

Maybe you should have a rethink?

Read Collosians 3:5.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead / Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.