Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,775 members, 7,889,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:38 PM

Swolled Vulva - Photos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Swolled Vulva - Photos (2160 Views)

25k or exchange with a gsd pup of either sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swolled Vulva - Photos by SUMCIOUZ(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders and pet experts, its been two weeks or so since i observed this from my female dog, at first my dogs vulva became big and there were drops of blood around the house. I was told my dog was in heat buh she did not want to mate even though i took her to male dogs.
Its two weeks no, her nipples are becoming visible and the vulva is still swolllen and sometimessometimes i can see something like blood but pink in color coming out and all she does is lick them off. She is just 10 months and half

Re: Swolled Vulva - Photos by GeeString: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Why are you surprised

Isn't she a bitch?
Re: Swolled Vulva - Photos by SUMCIOUZ(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2017
GeeString:
Why are you surprised

Isn't she a bitch?
But she won't mate, all she does is play arounf the males and they get fraustrated and leave.
Re: Swolled Vulva - Photos by GeeString: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2017
SUMCIOUZ:

But she won't mate, all she does is play arounf the males and they get fraustrated and leave.

I suggest its time you take charge.

Do her.

3 Likes

Re: Swolled Vulva - Photos by GeeString: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2017
But on a more serious note, I once had a dog too who developed this same problem.

Yours is even small.

Mine was so huge it was dangling down like a huge scrotal sack. Im serious. But it wasnt secreting blood or nothing - just swollen.

I think its a tumor. I suggest you take her to go see a vet now that its still in its infancy cuz mine stayed with her till she died.

Although it didn't stop her from mating and filling up our house with puppies tho.
Re: Swolled Vulva - Photos by SUMCIOUZ(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2017
Sometimes it gets a lil big, sometimes small. Poor gurl ehnn. Please what can i do about her not wanting to mate. She is just getting familiar to male dogs because she is always inside
Re: Swolled Vulva - Photos by Philipmems(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
This is probably her first heat I would advice you wait for the second one. She will come around on her own time.
Re: Swolled Vulva - Photos by donshaize(m): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
lol.

bros your dog is on heat and if diz the first she's experiencing the swollen vulva and dripping blood thing it means its her first heat and it advisable not too mate she would accept males in a couple more days wen she's fertile and starts flagging

(1) (Reply)

My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood / Tibetan Mastiff Pups For Sale / Cute Chowchow Pups For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.