Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,070 members, 7,949,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) (7825 Views)

Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC / UNICAL Sacks 20 Lecturers, Promotes 35 As Professors (Full List) / Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
idris4r83:
u read what i wrote before u responded so your assertion is dumb

You're very familiar with dumbness. It is the only language that MUDSLIMES understand. I don’t want to overstretch your tiny brain with lofty ideas so I decided to "dumb" down my tone for your benefit. Don't be an ingrate.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
HajimeSaito:

90% of the so called professors in ABU are professors of islamic studies.
A professor is a professor whether Islamic studies or juju studies
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) by youngvc1: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
encryptjay:

As if that's the only department there. Some people will sit down in their houses and start typing lies just to get likes. It's a sentimental post typed out of tribal bigotory.
Judas spotted.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) by LordHiffy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
sadist pple....
e pain am
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) by idris4r83(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
HajimeSaito:

You're very familiar with dumbness. It is the only language that MUDSLIMES understand. I don’t want to overstretch your tiny brain with lofty ideas so I decided to "dumb" down my tone for your benefit. Don't be an ingrate.
lolz! I don't need to continue arguing with a dumbass' föol who thinks only islamic professors are in the largest University in sub saharan Africa.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) by coolexz7(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2017
mrbillz:
So Eksu and Futa no get professors undecided

nor mind this yeye list
so all the profz wia dey Futa na waitin?
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) by youngvc1: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2017
coolexz7:

nor mind this yeye list
so all the profz wia dey Futa na waitin?
Fake
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
see plenty professors and no breakthrough in their research or new findings. All they do is revise old topics and use student projects

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download FG BEA Scholarship Past Questions In PDF / Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar / Abia State University Post Ume Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.