Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,543 members, 7,972,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:11 PM

Programmed Withdrawal VS Annuity, Which Is Retirement Plan Is Better? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Programmed Withdrawal VS Annuity, Which Is Retirement Plan Is Better? (511 Views)

Annuity Vs Programmed Withdrawal (pensioners) / Should Children Be Their Parents' Retirement Plan? / Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programmed Withdrawal VS Annuity, Which Is Retirement Plan Is Better? by tolex29(f): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2017
Please I need professional advice. My mum has been on programmed withdrawal with a PFA after her retirement for a while but recently mentioned that her colleagues have moved to annuity, which according to her, pays more. I have read a couple of articles on line but still need people who have experienced both. The programmed withdrawal runs on the platform of her PFA while the Life Annuity is from an insurance firm.

Please I need professional advice so she doesn't make a decision she'll regret. It's whether she stays with her programmed withdrawal or she moves to this life annuity.

(1) (Reply)

Ideas/info On How Cadbury Group Assessment Looks Like. Help!!! / In Need Of A Job / 6 Best Tips To Improve Your Networking Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.