Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video (58893 Views)

Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) / Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by okerekeikpo: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
arsenal33:

ESCAPEE FROM THE PYTHON
we have silently killed alot of pythons here but they won't report that
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by evansjeff(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Afobear:
tell that to yoyr family members in italy
who is this Odê na? Did I quote you? Hope you'll be able to finish what you just started
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by NigerDeltan(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cordis92:
This was how my innocent uncle got into trouble. A relative begged him to give a keg of oil to his friend when he crosses Cameroonian border which he did without knowing they wrapped cocaine and put inside the oil. When the guy received the package, he flew to South Africa, but on getting to the airport, he was caught so he called out everybody that got involved including my innocent uncle. Be careful while helping out to send things across border for people o.

This ur biuty nawaoo!
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by CaptainFM1: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Important Rules when travelling Abroad.

* Do not help anybody to carry anything at the airport. If he/she requires help, there are stewards to assist at the airport.
* If you are able and grown-up, do not let anyone pack your luggage for you even right from your house.
* Thoroughly search every compartment of your box before putting items inside.
* Ensure all pockets of every clothes are searched one by one before packing.
* If you can, ensure all clothes are washed clean before packing them.
* Mind your business at the airport. If you need any information, always check at the information desk of the airport.
* Keep your luggage close to you all the time while at the airport.
* Do not stand or sit close to any luggage if you cannot identify the owner.
* If you are travelling with kids (minor), know that you are responsible for them and ensure the above is complied in their regard.

These are just few tips, you can add more to it...

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by raphy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is serious ppl are desperate to make that Xmas money God save the guy. But this have been going round the country undetected.. Passing through many borders to other country. This is just coming to everyone as a shock. Every day new style of importin an exporting drugs.
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Madeu(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
EmmyBusko:
This is fake news, the reason I said this is that, did he snapped the yam before removing the sand Abi no be before and after removing the sand picture I dey see so? and he might just lands himselfcin trouble because of this social media stunt.

Did you listen to what he said?
He wash one tuber, the sand came off and saw the white powder inside. The one he snapped was the second one he decided not to wash, cause he felt it looked similar with first. Maybe another white powder will ne hidden.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by mechanics(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
He was lucky o, if not NDLEA for use am do experiment.
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Chidonc(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
victorioushands:
I hope he had contacted NDLEA and gotten the person who gave him this arrested before making and posting this video? If not, then he has only engendered his life out of stupidity. BTW, whoever gave him those tubers just attempted to use his blood for money rituals, only, God saved him. They should never reconcile.
bros I no need contact efcc, the moment I saw that shhit , I swear na the nearest cutlass I for take carry go the bastard house, infact police, army, cig defense and even peace corps for no fit separate the fight.
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
twentyk:
na dem
yeast side iPod terrorists
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Afobear: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
evansjeff:
who is this Odê na? Did I quote you? Hope you'll be able to finish what you just started
bring it on baby....bring it on
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Uhomanbulus110(f): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Let him thank God for save him
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Greenbullet(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
hatedisplace:
since he claims not to know about the drugs. Why did he take a picture of the yam before washing it?
please watch the video and stop spewing thrash.
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by bitingcool: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Maximus85:

LOL. Someone gave you tubers of yam to take abroad, you decided to wash it. You found drugs inside, you made a video and post it online. Hmmmm bravo.
But please why aren't you guys asking the right question?

This guy should tell us who gave him the yam.

He said it in the second video. He said owhie igbo ( Translated Igbo person or Omo Igbo) was the one that gave him , that he quietly gave him back the 2nd tuber of yam before the guy gives his trouble... ask your Edo friends to translate. A developer nearly put him in trouble

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by iykmon: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
my brother try and visit MM1 Lagos you will be shock with seeing things Nigerians travel with to abroad. Alot of Nigerians travel with all kinds of nigerian food to abroad. Very true there african markets abroad, you see relatives telling you to come with some african food when coming to visit them. I was shock when i saw a woman carrying ripe plantain in her luggage during custom inspection while travelling abroad.

Clone2020:
Story. Everyone wants to go viral, from asparagus filled caprison to plastic rice to human parts being used for corn beef. Typical whatsapp viral garbage. Why would anyone carry a heavy tuber of yam overseas when there are fresh African yams for sale in most major cities overseas?? Yes yams are pricey abroad but how much are you really saving by taking up luggage weight vs just buying the yam overseas? Me I don't understand this one o, nobody I know travels from Nigeria to a foreign land carrying a tuber of yam - totally unheard of.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Toosure70: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Clone2020:
Story. Everyone wants to go viral, from asparagus filled caprison to plastic rice to human parts being used for corn beef. Typical whatsapp viral garbage. Why would anyone carry a heavy tuber of yam overseas when there are fresh African yams for sale in most major cities overseas?? Yes yams are pricey abroad but how much are you really saving by taking up luggage weight vs just buying the yam overseas? Me I don't understand this one o, nobody I know travels from Nigeria to a foreign land carrying a tuber of yam - totally unheard of.
Don't mind the senseless man. He on camera to wash Yam abi? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by buchai: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
I experienced similar case but it wasn't drugs. it was something a family friend packaged (for me to give his brother who will received me the other side where am travelling to) a lot were inside the bag and I wasn't comfortable with the load in the first place I decided to offloaded some of the things inside when I opened the bag I saw flour packaged in white nylon with some baking things for the first time of travelling out of country I thought to my self so these people do not want the officials to allowed me board, immediately without second thought I removed everything picked the ones I can easily defend.
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by XX01(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
hatedisplace:
since he claims not to know about the drugs. Why did he take a picture of the yam before washing it?

There were 2 tubers of yam. One has been opened.
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by eyinjuege: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Clone2020:

Not true...

People dey carry yam, palm oil( yes, freeze it first, and travel with it on short journeys to the UK), just name it.
But after a while, you go wonder whether n.a. load you come carry for this world. Most of the things are sold abroad anyway, and they're not even expensive so why the stress?
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Clone2020(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
iykmon:
my brother try and visit MM1 Lagos you will be shock with seeing things Nigerians travel with to abroad. Alot of Nigerians travel with all kinds of nigerian food to abroad. Very true there african markets abroad, you see relatives telling you to come with some african food when coming to visit them. I was shock when i saw a woman carrying ripe plantain in her luggage during custom inspection while travelling abroad.

Hahaha even ripe plantain?

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Wallace2107: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Moreoffaith:
GOD SAFE THIS GUY
see English abeg! Safe
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by linearity: 4:20am On Oct 06, 2017
Gustavo404:
God save una. Na so so ur news for enter NL front page say u carry drug put for yam. grin

What I don't find appealing is the (important) information this man just shared freely, he shoulda sold the info to the immigration system abi na NDLEA, instead of dropping freely for social sentiments

You must be joking....There is every possibility that, had he contacted any of the above agencies, they would have turned the case upside down and accuse him of been in possession of hard drugs, all in am attempt to extract some money from him. Posting it on social media, have already given him cover and water down any blackmailing powers the agencies might have had.

If I were him though, I will not do a video and will not report anything...I will either discard the drugs or tell whoever gave it to me to come and take it back. Police and NDLEA can label you as an accomplice with this, and it is a good rule of thumb to keep them at arm's length.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Kworopshun: 5:25am On Oct 06, 2017
You people should post the second video as well because in the second video he claims an Igbo person gave him the yam.

Igbos will never change. Cursed people
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Lucasbalo(m): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Never take anything from anyone. I know a guy that ended up in jail in NY for taking a jacket from someone.
Truckpusher:
That was how someone gave me Egusi to return to a relative in 2010 ,I got so exhausted gallivanting with my homies so I couldn't go through the egusi and finger it very well because the fellow that gave it to me was them, the others ( you know nau) grin

Till I got to my destination eh my mind was doing me gbim ! gbim! gbim!!! grin
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Truckpusher(m): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Never take anything from anyone. I know a guy that ended up in jail in NY for taking a jacket from someone.
This was a senior colleague's elder sister.

My only mistake was that I didn't check the product because I was preoccupied with other activities that wasn't even important and what made me more afraid was that they delayed me and handed it over to me around 11pm. That I was scared throughout the journey was an understatement.
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by daroz(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2017
MaestroID:
Why does it always have to be Edo people... Na only us dy carry drugs..
I saw the video on Facebook. The OP refused to post the video where the man mentioned that the yam was given to him by an Igbo man. I will find the video and post it here.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by buJu234: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2017
whether u say that i am wicked or not... according to Nigerian religious rule, if u dont help people u re a wicked person... but this case is different oo..

i always work with a golden rule dont ever help anybody especially if he is a Nigeria; with any luggage let it b as small as a pin; when traveling out of Nigeria or coming to Nigeria or to other countries.

let every man carry his or her own load; if they cant travel let them send it to Fedex/DHL or any of those logistics company..

be warned.. travel with ur own baggage, no assisting even in the airport; if anyone needs assistance let him call the airport staffs...

Be warned.
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by MaestroID(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2017
daroz:

I saw the video on Facebook. The OP refused to post the video where the man mentioned that the yam was given to him by an Igbo man. I will find the video and post it here.

Thanks Bros... Na only get sense

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video by Moreoffaith(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wallace2107:
see English abeg! Safe

Grammarian, so you are here day and night hunting peoples mistake when others are out there making millions of naira..

Sense fall on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) / Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.