Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru (16351 Views)

SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by larrywax: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't think he needs to be told that!!

If as the Minister of Petroleum & those crazy shady contracts can be single handedly awarded by the GMD of NNPC that's "supposedly" to be under him without his nod, then he needs to resign!

I've voted for him 4 times, but now he just deg fall my hand undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by LaughButton01(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
but watin you still dey do for here. with all the money wey you don dey chop you suppose Don port comot for here nah. 419ners
Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by nwaimoroseyaho: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bihari will never suspend that man because all along he has been acting with his consent. I am beginning to dislike Jonathan for handing over power to these cabals.

5 Likes

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by Bobby808: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
May God Almightt bless this group call Serap. I though they were just out to attack GEJ and his wife. This group should intensify effort on Buhari to suspend Baru. Buhari is dead currupt. We will know that Buhari and apc are deadly corrupt when they are out of office. The apc and jumbies are just being tribal and regional thereby supporting Buhari and apc by carrying out those their fake net vote. When they are out of office, we will all know the deep curruption Buhari into.

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by esecoal(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
like Serap like toothless bulldog
simultaneousboi:
Good....But going with d Buhari's current way of handling issues, I believe this will still end up like Magu's case. Anyway, let's watch and see.
Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by FakoMaybach1: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babachair wouldn't have been suspended if not for Buhari's illness.

Nothing will happen and this man will walk free, He claims to have gotten approval from the petroleum minister, being Buhari. I wonder how he got the approval, Buhari has been sick for more than 600 days and incapacitated for more than 100 days.

APC is just a lying scheming conniving parliament of baboons.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by esecoal(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
question is how long will they wait to enforce what they stand for, remeber d money in ikoyi, yakubu former nnpc gmd,babachair lawal etc, what has been done by serap nothing,
Bobby808:
May God Almightt bless this group call Serap. I though they were just out to attack GEJ and his wife. This group should intensify effort on Buhari to suspend Baru. Buhari is dead currupt. We will know that Buhari and apc are deadly corrupt when they are out of office. The apc and jumbies are just being tribal and regional thereby supporting Buhari and apc by carrying out those their fake net vote. When they are out of office, we will all know the deep curruption Buhari into.
Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by clevvermind(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Uyi168:
Just tell us u are looking for likes..
NA YOU SABI.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by biggy26: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Baru want to da- Baru nnpc.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by Bobby808: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
harmless011:
It did not start today, buhari can never change:

Between 1983 and 1985, Peter Onu of Nigeria was Acting Secretary-General of the OAU. At the 1985 Summit in Addis Ababa, statesmen like Julius Nyerere, President of Tanzania, lobbied for his election as substantive Secretary-General. However, there was a major stumbling block to Peter Onu’s candidature: his Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, was campaigning against him. Buhari claimed: “This generation of Nigerians and indeed future generations have no other country than Nigeria.” But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari preferred a man from Niger instead of Nigeria. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe... -
Reference: The OAU: Reality Or Fiction by Ibrahim Daggash, former Head of Information and Communication, Organization of African Unity (OAU); pg 69; ISBN 1-9044722-25-3._
May the Almighty God continue to allow you to stay and remain on top. I am a pensioner. I am also aware of that case abi issue. Imagine the corrupt case against the suspended Secretary to the Federal Government. More than a years now, nothing has happen. By the time Buhari is out of government, Nigerians will never believe how corrupt Buhari is. We are now talking of trillion Niara case.
Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
jbkomo:
The problem wit us in nigeria is lack of trust. Whn one genuinely accuse anoda for a crime, there will be counter accusation and we will all believe it cos we knw our leaders are thesame. How i wish an independent probe is thouroughly carried out to unravel d baddies in this.
During the previous admin. when sanusi jerks, you people were not asking for an independent probe. Naw it has fuel on buhari, you re requesting for and independent probe to unravel. OK, continue.
Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by Bobby808: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
clevvermind:
BUHARI WILL NEVER SUSPEND HIM. IF YOU AGREE WITH ME CLICK LIKE, IF YOU DONT CLICK SHARE.
Why you like likes like (LLL) this? Has likes change your life? How many millions have you made from selling the likes so far?
Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by Dani2017: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pmb nigerians are watching smiley :
Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by chukxy44(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Corruption is Corruption, It is time the praise singers come to terms with this reality.

Do you know how much money is at stake here, even if you where paid to defend this, sense should fall on you that you have been slyed by this Government.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by manforgu: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
harmless011:

Between 1983 and 1985, Peter Onu of Nigeria was Acting Secretary-General of the OAU. At the 1985 Summit in Addis Ababa, statesmen like Julius Nyerere, President of Tanzania, lobbied for his election as substantive Secretary-General. However, there was a major stumbling block to Peter Onu’s candidature: his Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, was campaigning against him. Buhari claimed: “This generation of Nigerians and indeed future generations have no other country than Nigeria.” But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari preferred a man from Niger instead of Nigeria. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe... -
Reference: The OAU: Reality Or Fiction by Ibrahim Daggash, former Head of Information and Communication, Organization of African Unity (OAU); pg 69; ISBN 1-9044722-25-3._
Too bad.His hatred for ndi Igbo is just too much.

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by clevvermind(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bobby808:
Why you like likes like (LLL) this? Has likes change your life? How many millions have you made from selling the likes so far?
I DON'T SELL LIKES BUT I JUST WANT TO SEE HOW MANY PERSONS AGREES WITH ME AND AS YOU CAN SEE, A LOT OF PEOPLE AGREES WITH ME AND I BELIEVE YOU ALSO DO, SO ADD YOUR LIKE OK.
Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by melzabull(f): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin Over Jubrinhari's dead body!
lol...una no go kee person with laff
jibril abi na jubrin haff suffered gringringrin
Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by simultaneousboi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
esecoal:
like Serap like toothless bulldog
Always making noise and no action
Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by Jerrypolo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
deepwater:
The minister of petroleum himself should be suspended

Who is the Minister for petroleum?
Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari is a dullard....Baru is doing Buhari's bidding
Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by borntosuccess(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
harmless011:

Tribalist bigotory at its peak

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
the world is waiting and we are watching. .I still wonder why Magu EFCC has not swing into action but if its patience jonathan they will rush to get court order. .I once like the president but am waiting to see what actions he will take on this matter. .then I will know if its the Buhari I stood by and voted for in 2015 or the jubril from Sudan that is sitting in Aso rock now. .it will be a hard test for the presidence. .either ways it will reveal ALOT of things for the government. .my dear president, your fellow Nigerians are waiting

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by MasterofNL: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Just look at Baru's forehead.

Anytime I see anyone with a dark spot on his forehead I cringe in terror.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by MasterofNL: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Where is omenka?

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by edibobo: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Baru is a Saint... Nothing will happen to him..... Few days from now APC will come and tell debunk this .... Nigeria our Fatherland....we have seen a lot in the hands of selected CABALS
Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Look at his thiefy head. Who knows how much is yet to be discovered and exposes!

These are the cabals sponsoring boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists.

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by Princewell2012(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
osuofia2:
The dullards won't remove baru.... God pls forgive me that I supported pmb 2015

Yours is even better. I campaigned for him, it remain small i nearly loose my job because of him. My boss is a con PDP man. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by God1000(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Princewell2012:

Yours is even better. I campaigned for him, it remain small i nearly loose my job because of him. My boss is a con PDP man. What a pity.
Me too, I almost lost my job then because of buhari, I should have remained at home on that election day if I had known that things would be this bad under buhari, I won't be fooled by anybody again in Nigeria.
Re: Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru by Uhomanbulus110(f): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Buhari Diaspora Support Organization In London / Oyebanji Visits Rescued Ekiti School Pupils, Teachers In Hospital / Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.