Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,578 members, 7,934,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:38 PM

10-year-old Girl Daniella Soje Makes Lovely Designs Using Toothpick And Match St - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 10-year-old Girl Daniella Soje Makes Lovely Designs Using Toothpick And Match St (1521 Views)

Lovely Arts For Sale And Pick Up / Follow This Secret To CREATE AWESOME DESIGNS using your Smartphone / See This Artwork Done By 10-Year-Old Kareem Waris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-year-old Girl Daniella Soje Makes Lovely Designs Using Toothpick And Match St by Techknowng(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
10-year-old Daniella Soje has carved a niche for herself in the arts industry. Despite being a Grade 6 student, the little girl has taught about how to make extra money for herself and her family.

Soje, who has developed so much love for arts, is a student of Lara Day Nursery and Primary school, Ikeja and makes amazing designs using toothpicks and match sticks.

The girl who turned 10 years old recently, instead of having a party decided to stage an art exhibition for her works.

Going through her Instagram handle, Soje disclose that aside from making beautiful art designs she also loves dancing, music and acting. She added that, her favourite subject in school in music.

On how she began her artworks, Soje said that recently she started using toothpicks to make collages and when she gets home would practice the same thing using match sticks.

Daniella Soje with her family members
Getting the inspiration from her younger sister, little Soje revealed that she is set to go for her first art exhibition. She said: “I am currently preparing for my first Art Exhibition coming up on the 7th of October, 2017 and I look forward to showcasing my work to a lot of friends.”

Source: http://www.xirkings.com/2017/10/10-year-old-girl-daniella-soje-makes.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Daniella Soje Makes Lovely Designs Using Toothpick And Match St by prospero5(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
nice one from the little dearie. that's talent

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Daniella Soje Makes Lovely Designs Using Toothpick And Match St by chizzy161(f): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gooooooood

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Daniella Soje Makes Lovely Designs Using Toothpick And Match St by Techknowng(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
More pics below

Re: 10-year-old Girl Daniella Soje Makes Lovely Designs Using Toothpick And Match St by Techknowng(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Prof800
erad
Re: 10-year-old Girl Daniella Soje Makes Lovely Designs Using Toothpick And Match St by kennysam91: 5:50am On Oct 09, 2017
9ic 1 kip it up

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Artwork Of Mine. / Get In Here (for Premium Designs Et Al) / IMAGE SEQUENCE (The Digital Animation & Visual Effects centre). Enrol Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.