Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,683 members, 7,921,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:49 AM

Vacancy For Boy/ Girl That Can Fry Yam, Akara And Potato - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Boy/ Girl That Can Fry Yam, Akara And Potato (628 Views)

Is My Decision Ok For Me To Go Into Frying Akara And Fried Yam? / Should I Just Venture Into Akara Business??? / Sales Boy/girl Needed For Urgent Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Boy/ Girl That Can Fry Yam, Akara And Potato by shomb: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
H
Re: Vacancy For Boy/ Girl That Can Fry Yam, Akara And Potato by pat1612(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
shomb:
This job is for you if you are good at frying yam,potato and akara ,kindly

Call :08021224320

You must reside within surulere .
Qualification: First school leaving certificate
Waec ,SSCE.
Must be 18 - 23 years of age.l
Call now and start working !!!!!!!!!
Why will u need school leaving certificate to fry akara yam potatoes
P.s. i am a post graduate and can fry and suya grin

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Boy/ Girl That Can Fry Yam, Akara And Potato by matrixme(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
pat1612:
Why will u need school leaving certificate to fry akara yam potatoes P.s. i am a post graduate and can fry and suya grin
Hmmm. Sad! It shows how low we have sunk as a nation.
Re: Vacancy For Boy/ Girl That Can Fry Yam, Akara And Potato by shomb: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2018
When you don't know what been creative and innovative is you get it all wrong when it comes to life i mean facing reality your score card isn't certificate its your financial base
Your creativity is what matters
There is nothing as low job we take you from ssce to noble financial base where you can foot your bills even pay the unemployed because we are in a country were they don't respect occupation and vocation

What makes a difference between ssce and degree holder is not just your certificate but your ability to process information,data,report and produce quality product and result like the speed of light.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Customer Service Job Opening In A New Firm (in Lagos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.