Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,225 members, 7,919,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:15 PM

The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES (3736 Views)

How The Ruling Cabal Transformed Jubril Aminu Into The New Buhari’ — Nnamdi Kanu / Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri / Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by tee83: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
I had been thinking…

1. Buhari went for surgery in January

2. The story was that he didn’t quite make it and was brain-dead

3. Aisha came back crying in April

4. Aisha was later barred by Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari from seeing Buhari

5. In June/July, Buhari started receiving visitors in London

6. Story was that he was always laughing (methinks the double was still learning the ropes and was always laughing to hide what he didn’t know)

7. Buhari supposedly arrived Nigeria in July

8. The Buhari doesn’t hold meetings or seen in public

9. The Buhari became more vicious (even beyond his own evil threshold)

10. Ango Abdulahi had earlier alleged he was a double

11. FFK had a private interview alleging it was a double masquerading as president

12. AIT was threatened with calamity should the interview be aired

13. The interview was docked and AIT paid

14. Nnamdi Kanu alleged he was Jubrin and not Buhari

15. The Army was sent to attack Nnamdi Kanu and kidnap him

16. The attack was most unwise and was too risky to the country, yet it happened (the cabal wants the story dead by whatever means)

17. The IPOB attack backfired

18. The world powers commenced asking questions

19. The London surgeons are being questioned

20. America, UK, France are smelling blood and seek engagements

21. Buhari/Jubrin/Cabal are vulnerable and pull out of most global organizations

22. The alleged double doesn’t look up the few times he’s in public

23. The alleged double seems 15yrs younger

24. The alleged double is somewhat shorter than the twin (Real Buhari) using Saraki, who’s shorter than Mohammadu Buhari, as a measuring tool

25. The alleged double has a different earlobe (See first picture)

26. The alleged double has an hairline a distance away from the ears

27. The alleged double is darker brown

28. No one undergoing chemotherapy would have facial hair intact at the time (See first picture)

29. The new Buhari sees without glasses unlike Mohammadu Buhari who’s always wearing his glasses (See first picture)

30. The new one has a different nose; beaked like an Arab’s (See first picture)

31. Zahra complains about embezzlement of funds budgeted for Aso Rock clinic to the minister and not her father

32. The Army is suddenly very powerful

These and more are pointers to the allegation that Mohammadu Buhari is not the man Nigerians see as their President today and we need answers.

We need Saraki and the VP to tell Nigerians why there’s difference in the looks of this new Buhari, when compared to the old one.

http://channels247news.com/2017/10/02/the-new-buhari-32-disturbing-reasons-why-i-suspect-that-hes-not-mohammadu-buhari-pictures/

Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by LUGBE: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by rottennaija(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Guy which weed you take this evening? Make I follow take. I want see things like you

7 Likes

Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by Nedfed(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
And Op go school?
If yes, owo jo na.
What's the essence of the education

2 Likes

Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by tee83: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
rottennaija:
Guy which weed you take this evening? Make I follow take. I want see things like you

Oshogbo weed. It is of best quality

1 Like

Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by tee83: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nedfed:
And Op go school?
If yes, owo jo na.
What's the essence of the education

I no go school o.
Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by MistadeRegal(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Observing.....
Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by yanshDoctor: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2017
before you guys attack him. take a look at what he said first. pay attention to them.

1 Like

Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by agabusta: 3:18am On Oct 06, 2017

6. Story was that he was always laughing (methinks the double was still learning the ropes and was always laughing to hide what he didn’t know

cheesy

Someone actually took time to write this? Smh

2 Likes

Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by bamirotola: 4:20am On Oct 06, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

This land is no for sale
Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by theNOISEmaker: 6:29am On Oct 06, 2017
tee83:
[s]I had been thinking…

1. Buhari went for surgery in January

2. The story was that he didn’t quite make it and was brain-dead

3. Aisha came back crying in April

4. Aisha was later barred by Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari from seeing Buhari

5. In June/July, Buhari started receiving visitors in London

6. Story was that he was always laughing (methinks the double was still learning the ropes and was always laughing to hide what he didn’t know)

7. Buhari supposedly arrived Nigeria in July

8. The Buhari doesn’t hold meetings or seen in public

9. The Buhari became more vicious (even beyond his own evil threshold)

10. Ango Abdulahi had earlier alleged he was a double

11. FFK had a private interview alleging it was a double masquerading as president

12. AIT was threatened with calamity should the interview be aired

13. The interview was docked and AIT paid

14. Nnamdi Kanu alleged he was Jubrin and not Buhari

15. The Army was sent to attack Nnamdi Kanu and kidnap him

16. The attack was most unwise and was too risky to the country, yet it happened (the cabal wants the story dead by whatever means)

17. The IPOB attack backfired

18. The world powers commenced asking questions

19. The London surgeons are being questioned

20. America, UK, France are smelling blood and seek engagements

21. Buhari/Jubrin/Cabal are vulnerable and pull out of most global organizations

22. The alleged double doesn’t look up the few times he’s in public

23. The alleged double seems 15yrs younger

24. The alleged double is somewhat shorter than the twin (Real Buhari) using Saraki, who’s shorter than Mohammadu Buhari, as a measuring tool

25. The alleged double has a different earlobe (See first picture)

26. The alleged double has an hairline a distance away from the ears

27. The alleged double is darker brown

28. No one undergoing chemotherapy would have facial hair intact at the time (See first picture)

29. The new Buhari sees without glasses unlike Mohammadu Buhari who’s always wearing his glasses (See first picture)

30. The new one has a different nose; beaked like an Arab’s (See first picture)

31. Zahra complains about embezzlement of funds budgeted for Aso Rock clinic to the minister and not her father

32. The Army is suddenly very powerful

These and more are pointers to the allegation that Mohammadu Buhari is not the man Nigerians see as their President today and we need answers.

We need Saraki and the VP to tell Nigerians why there’s difference in the looks of this new Buhari, when compared to the old one.

http://channels247news.com/2017/10/02/the-new-buhari-32-disturbing-reasons-why-i-suspect-that-hes-not-mohammadu-buhari-pictures[/s]

Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by crackerspub: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2017
rottennaija:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by Malawian(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2017
Old Buhari is taller than Saraki, new Buhari is shorter than Saraki.

1 Like

Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by Lloydfather(m): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2017
Malawian:
Old Buhari is taller than Saraki, new Buhari is shorter than Saraki.
U just said my mind

1 Like

Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2017
rottennaija:

Lol! Am telling you. Them Don start again. Chibok girls were never kidnapped theorists.
Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by blackpanda: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2017
Op u need to check into a mental institution. Smh
Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Face off. Keep ascribing intelligence to people when una say nor know anything.
Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by rottennaija(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2017
crackerspub:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't even understand what you mean. But I'm cracking already
Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by sharpwriter(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Cc Mynd44
Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by Jaymaxxy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Quit smoking, you no free. Now see your life.
Re: The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES by tee83: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Check out this PMB picture. Just saying he look like his double.

(1) (Reply)

How Sexy Is This Number Plate? (Pic) / Giving Out 1million On This Forum WHEN PDP Wins Ekiti... / President Buhari’s Team Releases First Campaign Photos And Nigerians Can’t Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.