Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,278 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Car Do I Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Do I Buy (1253 Views)

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / 1.5 Million For a car. Which car do you recommend. / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Car Do I Buy by shutupareyouGOD: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Auto guys please help me out....i have a budget of 2million to buy a nice car...what car can I find in price range...i have toyota spider and matrix on my mind...heard rav4 is 2.5..so that's crossed out.

Please don't jump and pass this thread..drop your ideas. Thanks
Re: What Car Do I Buy by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
shocked

Just go & buy an Audi 80 and invest the rest in a good business.

When u have made up to 50m profit, come back & ask what kinda car should you buy.

The advice might be stupid but sensible grin

3 Likes

Re: What Car Do I Buy by shutupareyouGOD: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
I'm glad u know it's stupid...I gave a price range meaning that's what I can afford..afford..and there's nothing wrong I going for the best in my price ranger=KunkAcid post=61145175] shocked

Just go & buy an Audi 80 and invest the rest in a good business.

When u have made up to 50m profit, come back & ask what kinda car should you buy.

The advice might be stupid but sensible grin[/quote]
Re: What Car Do I Buy by timifakay(m): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
Auto guys please help me out....i have a budget of 2million to buy a nice car...what car can I find in price range...i have toyota spider and matrix on my mind...heard rav4 is 2.5..so that's crossed out.

Please don't jump and pass this thread..drop your ideas. Thanks
For me, Matrix is nice.
But final choice depends on your preference.
Re: What Car Do I Buy by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:33am On Oct 06, 2017
car preference, saloon or SUV. what will the car be used for? what is your location. what is ur budget for maintenance. would u prefer power at the expense of fuel economy?
answer all these first.
Re: What Car Do I Buy by TheKabal: 2:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Oboy 2M. Ko Innoson albarka.
Re: What Car Do I Buy by cjfbn: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2017
Spider
Re: What Car Do I Buy by bravolad(m): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Your choice of car is somewhat dependent on your status as a single or married person. The Camry will serve you better if you are married. But the Matrix will have a better mpg because of engine displacement & car size.

But your budget will not get a clean Camry except you buy a Nigerian used or salvage tittle. Again, even a clean tittle Nigerian used will be hard to get at that price. Mind you, people have bought salvage cars & used them for years without major repairs. The choice is yours.

The Matrix is not a bad option in this regard. But decide what you want so u can focus your energy in getting it.

However, the Camry will be more expensive to keep in the long run but has a better resale value. Whichever you are buying, be patient & do your due diligence.
Re: What Car Do I Buy by depacifier(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2017
The car specs mention are all toyota products, what about other car company products like honda, nissian, mitsbushi, ivn and more. And in addition, the high cost of cars are because of the importation rules now and dollar exchange with naira. Me i would have suggested picking an ivm (innosen) car product; reason that you can easily access original parts directly from the company at very low cost and no import cost inflation and the cars are strong, reliable and durable. and when you wanna change the car, you can head back to the company for a swap and cost evaluation. thats my suggestion

(1) (Reply)

Illuminati Home of wealth, fame, Authority and Power. / BMW The Grandmaster Of Aggressive Cars Previews The Demonic M8 Coupe / 12 Unusual Car Noises You Shouldn’t Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.