Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Ghanaian Actor Majid Michel Reveals His Years Of Struggle With Masturbation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actor Majid Michel Reveals His Years Of Struggle With Masturbation (556 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actor Majid Michel Reveals His Years Of Struggle With Masturbation by TrendedNG(f): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
One year after popular Ghanaian actor Majid Michel left the stage for the altar, he reveals his struggles with masturbation over the years. The handsome actor who had said that he was earning as high as $15,000 per appearance in his hey days, was successful and could have had any woman he wanted; but masturbation was a major part of his life and found it very difficult.

But since he gave his life to Christ and became a minster of God, he has realized that self-pleasuring was a shameful and sinful act that should not be indulged in by young people.

'I think that every adolescent has masturbated before. I feel guilty about it, I feel very dirty about it…there’s a lot of debate about masturbation being a sin or not but I think it’s a sin. There is nothing said about it in the bible, nowhere in the scripture, but it is a sin completely,’ he said on Ghanian radio Starr Chat Wednesday.

Majid left the arts to focus on pastoral life and had on previous occasions that his friends from the secular world abandoned him when he became a cleric.

Source: https://trended.ng/ghanaian-actor-majid-michel-reveals-his-years-of-struggle-with-masturbation.html

Re: Ghanaian Actor Majid Michel Reveals His Years Of Struggle With Masturbation by optional1(f): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Praise the Lord...

The Lord is good. All the time..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shakira Breaks Up With Gerard Pique - Reports / Troble As Lady Vow To Bringdown Popular Uyo Doctor Who Molested Her In A Surgery / Checkout Yemi Alade’s Sexy Outfit To An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.