Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,029 members, 7,880,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (40412 Views)

Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering / Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by tolguy(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin grin grin

Hurrrayyyyy!!!
I woke up early this morning when the M.ods were sleeping and booked space as FTC in an Islamic thread without having to swear that oath. I knew it would make FP.

Now I am here. Somebody hail me for I have defied all odds to be the champion.
If you can't comment, drop a like. All join grin

My Christian brothers and sisters, rejoice with me because one of your own has conquered grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
how many million dollars nairaland gave you?
Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by rerhji(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2017
Pataricatering:
In Islam mouth action is wonderful when it is done ✅ n the male but disliked when it is done on a female. Do women enjoy anything in Islam ?
learn aw to read nd understand shikennq

2 Likes

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by Habyz(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2017
Pataricatering:
In Islam mouth action is wonderful when it is done ✅ n the male but disliked when it is done on a female. Do women enjoy anything in Islam ?
Did you read the post?
Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2017
youngvc1:

Source: https://schoolgossip.com.ng/how-we-are-to-have-sex-with-our-wives-in-accordance-to-sunnah-friday-lecture/
*barakalahu fihi, my only observation i rest my case should have been i drop my pen i think the former is effective at the court of law. May Allah preserve you
Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by Baker77: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2017
Informative. Jaza'kumu llahu khayran
Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Amberon11:
Islam the only religion that is centered on sex.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Pataricatering:

Babe let's call a spade a spade what is the ration of infections female to male if you don't know go ask Amy doctors....
Females are highly susceptible to infections and right now I can confidently say 8 out of 1o have an infection before dying..
You now are stating what !?
Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Amberon11:

What nations were destroyed for homosexuality and indiscriminate practice of illicit sex? I can give you two go check on luth and Pompeii ..what countries are on the list of highest homosexuality ,rapes ,bestiality ? India ,america; these are just two examples

What countries kill women due to hate? Honduras...I can give other examples

So ..which of these are Islamic nations?

I can go on and on ..so if Islam as you allege centres on sex ,can you please point the after effect of it ?

You and I both know that Muslim women are by far the most decent ..yes we have our weak ones as we are all human beings but that is why repentance and forgiveness are favour and promises of Allah to us

Since no other religions centres on sex,how far is their morality rate ?

The so called holy Israel go read on netanyahu affairs ..what of the unbelievable gay bishops et all? Rape of boys by catholic priests leading to a massive drop in catholics going to church especially in America ( go do your research)

CHRISTIANS ARE FAST ON FORGETTING THEIR CRUSADES AND WHAT WENT ON ..THEY AR FAST IN FORGETTING THAT THE MOST DEVILISH CULT EVER TO EXIST AFTER DEVIL EMANATED FROM CHRISTIANITY ( FREE MASON AKA Illuminati)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by olajide21: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2017
In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful. May Allah bless us all, unite us all and grant honour to Islam and Muslims.
Ordinary, i would have jumped and pass by a thread with such a topic. Personally, the plain language of the topic isn't the best for us. It calls the attension of all (the good, bad and very ugly). If the forum was as opened (no taking of shahada) before commenting, you would have witnessed a barrage of unfair comments on our blessed religion. What point am i making here? We should be conscious of the mentality of people we are passing our messages to. A well worded topic could have been used which would deliver thesame message. No doubt, there is no other religion that touched every aspect of human life except Islam.
#skillfulwords!

3 Likes

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by ElCapone(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Amberon11:
so it's no longer terrorism it's now sex confused soul. Finish knowing about ur own religion so u can learn how not to be a nuisance to others cos I doubt if it's one of the tenets of Christianity.
Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by ElCapone(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pataricatering:
did u go to school at all. or didn't even comprehend a thing. If u doubt the claims made based on medical research y not make ur own research instead of showing us how shallow, uninformed and bigoted u are.

1 Like

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by Raheemzee(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kudos bro!
Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by Raheemzee(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Welcome to our meeting, we are terrorists yet you denied your religion just to make a comment here...so dumb of you!
Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by qozeem999(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jazakum lahu khyran
Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by Olaniyi53(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pataricatering:
.it's a pity...

1 Like

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by muriunited(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Allah is One

1 Like

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by youngvc1: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*barakalahu fihi, my only observation i rest my case should have been i drop my pen i think the former is effective at the court of law. May Allah preserve you
Ameen. thanks brother

1 Like

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by kdola: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Auki:

Islam is the only religion that instruct and guide to good conduct in all matters including Sex, daily affairs, and even how you response to arrogant unbeliever like you etc.

May Allah guide you to what is right and pleasing onto Him.

Because u dnt av2 sex ur wife like a she goat...doin d anal fin...nd som oda lesson to knw is d suplication b4 jumpin2 it...Wie u can do it i.e nt 2d open atmosphere (like U mst do it under a roof)...white ppl do it on d road because dey ar nt guided...probbly dey ar non muslims...etc
Also guidiance on maryn her instead of cheating urslf nd claim ure cheatn ur wife(only u nd God knws if u dnt)...provided dat u av d capacity2 maintain dem...
Wie dias no rule...ppl misbehave...
Islam is peace nd as all rule to guide our life from birth till death...no wasteful spendn on dead body nd buried asap...Bt som non Muslims who hardly av money to cater for dia family will borrow to do burier...lolsss we ar in Naija...a lot of rules nd guidiance

1 Like

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by jaafree: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
iyke926:
The idea of sticking the peeenis into the asshole of a lady is nasty. sad cry
gross and pathetic

1 Like

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by AliHandsome(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Islam is a joke. Their idea of the afterlife is getting seven virgins to straff for eternity. Just imagine....

Worst of all they have ruined my profile. CLOWNS

1 Like

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by Ainsky: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
nurshah:

What nations were destroyed for homosexuality and indiscriminate practice of illicit sex? I can give you two go check on luth and Pompeii ..what countries are on the list of highest homosexuality ,rapes ,bestiality ? India ,america; these are just two examples

What countries kill women due to hate? Honduras...I can give other examples

So ..which of these are Islamic nations?

I can go on and on ..so if Islam as you allege centres on sex ,can you please point the after effect of it ?

You and I both know that Muslim women are by far the most decent ..yes we have our weak ones as we are all human beings but that is why repentance and forgiveness are favour and promises of Allah to us

Since no other religions centres on sex,how far is their morality rate ?

The so called holy Israel go read on netanyahu affairs ..what of the unbelievable gay bishops et all? Rape of boys by catholic priests leading to a massive drop in catholics going to church especially in America ( go do your research)

CHRISTIANS ARE FAST ON FORGETTING THEIR CRUSADES AND WHAT WENT ON ..THEY AR FAST IN FORGETTING THAT THE MOST DEVILISH CULT EVER TO EXIST AFTER DEVIL EMANATED FROM CHRISTIANITY ( FREE MASON AKA Illuminati)

Okay there is nothing wrong with Islam or this thread and I am against Christians trying to derail this thread but your post is just ridiculous.

Pompeii was not destroyed for homosexuality or illicit sex but cause of a volcanic explosion. Nowhere in the Quran is there mention of Pompeii please don't make things up.

The highest rates of Beastiality are in Afghanistan where sex with goats is culturally ingrained. The highest rates of rape and sexual assault are in Egypt where 99% of women report having undergone sexual harassment

The country with the worst treatment of women was found to be Yemen and Pakistan

The countries that are in the worst situation right now are all Midde eastern and West African countries.

Catholic priests do rape young boys but so many imams have been found that sexually assault young girls. It is something that neither religion Islam or Christianity support

You can't ask other people to go research if what you present is lies while statistics and facts say something different. Islam is peaceful and the majority of Muslims are good but so is Christianity and all other religions. If you hate on other people's beliefs then you cannot expect them to respect Islam.

4 Likes

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ainsky:

Okay there is nothing wrong with Islam or this thread and I am against Christians trying to derail this thread but your post is just ridiculous.

Pompeii was not destroyed for homosexuality or illicit sex but cause of a volcanic explosion. Nowhere in the Quran is there mention of Pompeii please don't make things up.

The highest rates of Beastiality are in Afghanistan where sex with goats is culturally ingrained. The highest rates of rape and sexual assault are in Egypt where 99% of women report having undergone sexual harassment

The country with the worst treatment of women was found to be Yemen and Pakistan

The countries that are in the worst situation right now are all Midde eastern and West African countries.

Catholic priests do rape young boys but so many imams have been found that sexually assault young girls. It is something that neither religion Islam or Christianity support

You can't ask other people to go research if what you present is lies while statistics and facts say something different. Islam is peaceful and the majority of Muslims are good but so is Christianity and all other religions. If you hate on other people's beliefs then you cannot expect them to respect Islam.

I won't even dignify your ignorance by responding.. I didn't go beyond your first paragraph ...how ever Pompeii was ridden with homosexuality,rape,men killing each other as a form of sport ,gladiators I believe is what they were called. Pompeii was a place for the wealthy ..this is where I stop and allow you to go and educate your low I.q

Also make thorough research on free mason they were monks,quote me anywhere...but I don't expect you to know neither will I waste further time to educate you

What ever you believe,believe that's your two cents am not gonna stoop to your level of ignorance.

Have a blessed life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Olaniyi53:
.it's a pity...

Lol..lwkmd ... This is so funny thanks for making me laugjt was kinda in a low mood
Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by Lihyunpark(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Amberon11:

you dont read your bible..cus if you do, u will know their are some verse rated 18+ you cant even read it to your younger ones
Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by Ainsky: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
nurshah:

I won't even dignify your ignorance by responding.. I didn't go beyond your first paragraph ...how ever Pompeii was ridden with homosexuality,rape,men killing each other as a form of sport ,gladiators I believe is what they were called. Pompeii was a place for the wealthy ..this is where I stop and allow you to go and educate your low I.q

Also make thorough research on free mason they were monks,quote me anywhere...but I don't expect you to know neither will I waste further time to educate you

What ever you believe,believe that's your two cents am not gonna stoop to your level of ignorance.

Have a blessed life

Pompeii had homosexuality, rape and gladiators but that was all of Rome. Even the middle East in that Era had issues like female infanticide and massive wars. In the 1970s there was a massive earthquake in Saudi that killed thousands of people. This was in Saudi Arabia. The earthquake actually killed more people than those that died in Pompeii. So you cannot justify Pompeii as being destroyed by god.

I don't know much about the free Masons but I never spoke about them so why bring them up?

Read beyond the first paragraph and you'll see that none of what I say is false. How can you say I'm ignorant when you're too lazy to even read or check facts ? You're simply blinded by your hatred of Christians.

2 Likes

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by HaneefahRN(f): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jazakumllahu khairan.

People have serious issues. An oath was made to stop silly people from commenting but they can't just help being stupid.

1 Like

Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by Gadodoko: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Amberon11:
Amberon11:
Amberon11:
how be it when he the spirit of truth has come he will guide you to all truth for he shall not speek of himself but what... John 16:13
Re: How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture by babz11(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Name anything you need guidance on, ISlam will provide guidance for you. Jazakhumlai khairan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture / Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? / NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.