Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,745 members, 7,938,300 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos (2696 Views)

Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot / Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by Priscy01(f): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2017
There’s always a beam of ecstasy when we see Kiki Osinbajo’s photos and the lovely lady has given us another reason to smile after sharing these lovely photos on her social media.

The first daughter of the vice president of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo, looks rather ravishing in these new photos she shared on her Instagram page some hours ago.

Donning skin tight jeans, a black top, what seems to be an academic gown and a charming smile, Kiki looks every bit of adorable in the stunning photos.

See below:

News From;
http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/check-out-vice-presidents-daughter-kiki.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe MissyB Dominique Fynestboi

Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by pyyxxaro: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2017
See her big chest like my own

Abeg make she go look forest undecided
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by Shelloween(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Lol. What's with all the hype? She is ugly though.

3 Likes

Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by Shelloween(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Oj
you mean ugly?

1 Like

Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2017
Shelloween:
you mean ugly?

I mean WOGly grin

4 Likes

Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by BreezyCB(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Pepper em
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Ravishing to who? Not to me, maybe Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2017
Pikin no fine but her mama like am. Why she no dress like her mama. Seems she is affected by pk syndrome
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by agbangam: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2017
undecided undecidedHer legs though , what do I know
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by Donpresh95(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Nwa Pastor
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by lalasticlala(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2017
What is ravishing in this picture I'm seeing here?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2017
lalasticlala:

Lol. Boss!

Abeg, move am go front page jare.

Were you expecting a snake?
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by Kaetoh: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Upon all the money she still looks like one silly young witch. The evil that women do looks like them.

1 Like

Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by Estellar: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2017
Kaetoh:
Upon all the money she still looks like one silly young witch. The evil that women do looks like them.
Ah ah!! Wetin happen? She offend u before?
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by KendrickAyomide: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
lalasticlala:
Oga Lala don cut chain . Lmao
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by menstrualpad: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
lalasticlala:
DSS coming for you.
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by tit(f): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
The ugly girl pussy dey smell too much
Nobody wants to marry her
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by funlord(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
[s]
Priscy01:
There’s always a beam of ecstasy when we see Kiki Osinbajo’s photos and the lovely lady has given us another reason to smile after sharing these lovely photos on her social media.

The first daughter of the vice president of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo, looks rather ravishing in these new photos she shared on her Instagram page some hours ago.

Donning skin tight jeans, a black top, what seems to be an academic gown and a charming smile, Kiki looks every bit of adorable in the stunning photos.

[/s]

You don shayo abi?

Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by otokx(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
She looks like a sorcerer.
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by Priscy01(f): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

You don shayo abi?

embarassed

Lalasticlala
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by DLuciano: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
where did she pick that kind of robe? Naija peep don't dress such!
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by lyriclekidd(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
pyyxxaro:
See her big chest like my own

Abeg make she go look forest undecided

where the big chest dy(?? shey i done blind??
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by izaray(f): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
But wat is so special about her? Is it because of the name VP's daughter .

Cos if its packaging, she no try at all undecided
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by ElsonMorali: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
tit:

Where is your sense? Retrieve it from the trash can dear. You need it to post stuff online.
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kaetoh:

Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by ShalomX: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
tit:

And you have to denigrate a fellow human being this way? Your fellow woman for that matter?
Please grow up.

1 Like

Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
she isn't ugly

but she isn't beautiful
Re: Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo As She Looks Ravishing In New Photos by daveP(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
lalasticlala:
You're going back to you commenting days? Highly needed!

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu's Lecture In The US Over Nigeria. Do You Agree With Him? / See The NURTW Banner That Has Got Twitter Users Reeling With Laughter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.