Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,305 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

Hazelnate Clothing's For Male And Female - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hazelnate Clothing's For Male And Female (337 Views)

Barber Designs Male And Female Reproductive Organs On Two Kids Hair / Kanye West Covered In Silver Paint & Clothing For His Opera 'mary' (photos) / Boluwatife Balogun To Launch Clothing Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hazelnate Clothing's For Male And Female by Hazelnate01(f): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2017
Hello, my name is Hazel

I want to show you the t shirts absolutely designed. I am given out these amazing designs to does interested. I have designs for male and female. And I am going to deliver this t shirts to those in Lagos for now. So if you are interested you can contact on whatsapp. Check my signature.

Please drop your numbers if you want customize design for events and special occasion.

Checkout the t shirts below.

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Indicates Off His Trendy Porsche Car [photos] / Peter Okoye Reveals The Reasons Why He Performed Other Artiste’s Song During A S / RIP!! Today Is Da Grin’s 30th Posthumous Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.