Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village (1515 Views)

Help O! / Who Send Me Go Patronize TFHOST??? / Google Adsense Send Me Congratulatory But When I Logged In The Gave Me Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2017
SKRILL WAHALA

Please guys how do you cope with Skrill. I have three verified Skrill accounts, just a few times i used it, the accounts were all restricted/frozen with funds inside it. How do you guys use Skrill without having this problem? It's frustrating and destroying my rep. Can't pay folks working with me at the moment, can't access funds for biz...

Please guys share insights, how do you use your Skrill account without your account getting frozen/restricted?

I've also noticed unfreezing the accounts is a time-consuming process. Please guys help a brother....
Re: Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Help o guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village
Re: Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village by hanassholesolo: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Cc: 3RNEST
Re: Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village by Blogtrovert(f): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lol...
Re: Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Blogtrovert:
Lol...

Onome leave me alone oh. I dey my own jeje, you've come for me again
Re: Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village by 3RNEST(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
hanassholesolo:
Cc: 3RNEST
Sorry my Skrill Uncle have resigned embarassed
Re: Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
3RNEST:

Sorry my Skrill Uncle have resigned embarassed

Bros you too ?
Re: Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village by 3RNEST(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Bros you too ?
cheesy grin
Re: Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village by Blogtrovert(f): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Onome leave me alone oh. I dey my own jeje, you've come for me again
Dumb... I've not come for you. I will let your conscience do the job... Lol
Re: Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Blogtrovert:

Dumb... I've not come for you. I will let your conscience do the job... Lol

Lol Onome, it was you who bailed on me. I don't bail on people. If you wish to talk, lets do so in private, i wanna hear from you
Re: Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village by Blogtrovert(f): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol Onome, it was you who bailed on me. I don't bail on people. If you wish to talk, lets do so in private, i wanna hear from you

lol... I 'LOL'ed not bailed...
Re: Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village by Compliant(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
There must be something you are doing wrong and you know it yourself.

Bro skrill don't just restrict account

Now tell us if you have called them on phone and what was the reason giving because I use skrill a lot and do withdrawal almost every 7 days and I am very pls with their service

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Texts Ads And Image Ads Which One Pays Adsense Publishers More / Professional Content Writer For Your Blog/website And More... / I Need An Expert Who Specializes In Maximizing Facebook Ads For B2B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.