Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,691 members, 7,930,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:53 PM

40oz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40oz's Profile / 40oz's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by 40oz(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2023
Burgermotors:
Yorubas are cowards, noise makers, very dirty people

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian by 40oz(m): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Lol..Everyone knows the tribe reffered to as the dirty tribe. The same people who defeacate openly all around

Politics / Re: Please Where Are The Inhabitants Of Lagos? by 40oz(m): 1:42am On Dec 27, 2016

1 Like

Culture / Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by 40oz(m): 2:50am On Feb 08, 2016
AbzDore:

These people have had a rough life and havent had proper meals in months , its really a shame for you to post innocent dying Kids angry

And still they are more natural and beautiful than any nigerian wearing weave grin grin

Beauty is natural, it cant be bought, if only Blacks (Niggers) figured out that buying weaves doesnt make you beautiful grin

I pray for my people, at least we dont look like Gorillas with Big Nose, Hard Hair, Big lips. cool

By the way all the pictures i post here are all Somalis. You're just one jealous Bantu grin

These people haven't had a rough life undecided these are your average Somalis you see everyday, of course they haven't had a proper meal they are somalis angry
I didn't search for dying kids, I searched for Somali people and these filthy beings showed up

And still they're more unfortunate and hungry than any Nigerian wearing weave grin grin

Most normal humanoids that have at least 3 square meals per day prefer a rich,beautiful, relevant,intelligent Nigerian that wears weave than a poverty stricken,filthy,irrelevant sub-human with straight hair

if only beasts (Somalis) figured out having straight hair doesn't make you less poor,irrelevant,hungry,ugly grin

I pray for your people at least we're not poor, hungry, irrelevant, unneeded, expendable, unknown,Pirates that look like beasts with straight hair

By the way most of the pictures you posted were of ethiopians you're just one low self esteem having inferiority complex ridden sub-human grin

7 Likes

Culture / Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by 40oz(m): 1:53am On Feb 08, 2016
AbzDore:

You niggers of west africa trying so hard to be us (horn of africa).

Somalis are regarded as having regal noval features and the people on nairaland have mentioned thatt many times.

But sadly ur people look like gorillas and ur women look like men with wigs grin grin grin

Silly Bantus lol

Poor Somali grin Ethiopians are regarded as having regal Noval features
Most Nigerians only ever heard of Eritrea last month lol
Stop trying to be like them and accept your poverty, poor Somali grin don't reject it. if you were Ethiopian I would take you seriously undecided
But you're a sub-human nomad that makes himself feel better about his unfortunate existence by searching 'beautiful horners' on google then claiming other people's women as his own lol 80% of somalis are darker (and poorer wink ) than the darkest Ghanaian lol

West Africans don't want to be like you don't delude yourself pirate, go contact your folks abroad and ask them why they try sooooo much
to be like 'niggers of west Africa',

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjbJJH9CKsQ

you are only known for knan,piracy and poverty

You want to be rich, intelligent and relevant like west Africans
you want to be popular and beautiful like african Americans
But sadly you were brought to this earth as a poverty stricken hungry worthless irrelevant Somali and that's all you will ever be

Stop priding your self as a "Horner" poor somali
You aren't black but then again who wants to be bundled up with the poorest beings on the planet
You want to be white but they don't see you as human
You want to be arabs but they see you as slaves
You want to be Indian but they don't know of your existence
You don't have any notable or relevant person
You don't run the world so clearly you're not gods
Most of your population are camel riding goat rearers
You haven't invented anything meaninful
You're some of the most unintelligent beings on earth
So what are you so proud of poor somali Sex slavery? Lmao

you can't even stay on your countries forums (if you even have any shocked ) you have to migrate to a west African forum for attention because 99% of your poverty stricken god forsaken population don't have access to the Internet

Please poor somali deactivate your account stop using your breakfast money to browse. Go and kidnap foreigners for your pirate warlord before he gets annoyed and sells you off to an Arab as a sex slave

11 Likes

Culture / Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by 40oz(m): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2016
AbzDore:

You Nigerians are the ugliest human on the planet. With a Big nose like gorilla, big lips, black face like charcoal, hard hair like beans looool. Don't forget that your ancestors were SLAVES. now stop hating and go eat your fufu grin

Thanks for posting a pic of Dangote (richest man in Africa wink ) with a big nose, big lips black face and hard hair he can still buy your poor god forsaken country looool

Lol my ancestors weren't slaves little poor Somali, the ones you're looking for are in America, their ancestors may have been slaves but they're faaaaaaaaaaaar richer, more beautiful, more intelligent, more popular and more relevant than poor hungry Somalis lol. Their slave ancestors were better off than you poor Somalis of today. The only thing you hungry savages are known for is knaan, piracy and poverty grin

I'm not hating I'm saying the truth stop claiming to be Ethiopian/Eritrean poor Somali pirate run along and go eat some worms before your canoe sinks

Don't forget you're the one on a Nigerian site not the other way around grin

12 Likes

Culture / Re: What Race Are Somalis? by 40oz(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Poverty stricken race
Culture / Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by 40oz(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
AbzDore:
Somali people are probably the most beautiful people in the world. Somali girls signature features include naturally long soft hair (not a weave), have high cheekbones, very feminine small ankles/wrists and long necks. They are what society would call the ideal model. It's also very common to see most of them with a natural kim kardashian/minaj bottom but they are not actors, models, and singers. A majority of African Americans with fake hair and big noses represented but not Somalis. Why? undecided

You need to fix your low self esteem and inferiority complex . Why do you somalis love claiming Ethiopian/Eritrean women as your own lol. Somalis are some of the ugliest and darkest beings on the planet.

PS if you've forgotten Somalia is the poorest country in the world tongue now run along and start a pirate crew or something,

1 Like

Politics / Re: Biafra: Ex-Militants Threaten War If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released by 40oz(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2016
lolaxavier:

Former militants of the Niger Delta have threatened to declare war on Nigerian government if the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and director of radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu is not released with immediate effect.

The former militants under the aegis of Niger Delta Peoples Democratic Front (NDPDF) issued the threat at the weekend in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

The leader of the group, Precious Iyoyo (aka General Playboy) warned President Muhammadu Buhari to free Kanu without delay, in order to reduce the growing tension in the country.

According to him, the continued detention of Kanu after a competent court had granted him bail was provocative and dictatorial.

He also demanded the immediate pullout of the military personnel drafted to Niger Bridge in Onitsha, Anambra state, to allow free flow of traffic for the “innocent citizens of South- South and South East.”

“The Nigerian government is dangerously pushing us to the wall. The unprovoked mass shooting and killing of our brothers and sisters will no longer be tolerated,” he said.

The NDPDF leader promised that his group would support and sustain the Biafra agitation, and called those from the two regions who were sabotaging the struggle to have a change of mind and join the struggle.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/05/biafra-ex-militants-threaten-war-if-nnamdi-kanu-is-not-released/

"When namdi reaches there will be war"
shocked

"If you dare touch namdi THERE WILL BE WAR"
shocked shocked

"If you don't release nnamdi in the next 24hr THERE WILL BE WAR!!!"
shocked shocked shocked
Be like say na to kee am na in remain grin

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu's New Son by 40oz(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Politics / Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by 40oz(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2016
lolzzzz:
Please I'm not talking about Lagos, but I know Lagos is in southwest but the rot in other parts of southwest cities will overwhelm that of lagos. Even the rot in most part of Lagos mainland will overwhelm the beauty of Lagos island. Generally southeast is finer than southwest. Even as the war was fought in southeast, its still finer than southwest. Its not a news that cities like owerri and Enugu are finer than any city in southwest, umuahia and awka can comfortably. beat most cities in southwest (excluding probably Lagos, Ibadan and maybe akure).

Very easy, Because they strive to be second or lower at anything (that's why I assume you're excluding Lagos and Ibadan u know… because no hope)

Since I've answered may I ask why the citizens of these fine fine cities are, trooping daily to ugly rotten SW cities ? Because me I dunno oo

Cc: scholes0

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.