Stats: 3,190,461 members, 7,940,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

40shotz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40shotz's Profile / 40shotz's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Crime / Cultists Please Stop The Killing by 40shotz: 12:08am On Dec 03, 2020
I came across a very gory video where a man was guy was beheaded yesterday Infact I find it terrible to post it here. These Ayes and Eiye need to stop the fighting. These video is too mad � WHY O YE AXEMEN?! Let Peace reign Brothers!
Crime / Re: Rip Mrokoh Alex Eiye � by 40shotz: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
divinevie:
this OP is The most foolish Nigerian alive
Ogun kill you , show your picture Make I map you Bastard
Crime / Re: Rip Mrokoh Alex Eiye � by 40shotz: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
divinevie:
this OP is The most foolish Nigerian alive
- Ur papa father is foolish you bloody scumbag!
Crime / Rip Mrokoh Alex Eiye � by 40shotz: 2:13am On Sep 08, 2020
Dis eiye overboard for southy obodo , MrOkoh Alex. He don over price but Ayes get an down as usual.... 2020 must RED!! Na we get Pretoria

Crime / Cult Clash Storming Asaba , Sapele Environs by 40shotz: 3:17am On Aug 22, 2020
AMUKPE ON FIRE

CULTIST SET FIRE FOR CAR FOR FRONT OF EBIS HOTEL. THE MOTOR NA BURGER MOTOR - CHAII
Crime / Asaba Don Red O... Ayes,bg,eiye � by 40shotz: 12:12am On Aug 22, 2020
What’s going on with killings in Asaba? So many crazy videos being exposed, I can’t even watch till end.. Just tonight There was a video on Facebook of Ayes killing bagger executioner ... the whole town don red. When will these dummies ever learn? Vikings now dey fight eiye and aye.. Well since you fools have chosen death una must feel the wrath against all odds... Useless youths Una suppose enter Sambisa

Crime / Another Fresh Sick Video by 40shotz: 1:56am On Jun 13, 2020
I won’t post this video now Because anu eiye n shei mii! anyway cuz the previous video was straight evil, if you watch am you go know Haufa.. this new video so Na super omen. LoL o pooor!
Crime / Re: Uhmmm by 40shotz: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
I posted a video it’s evil why una nor post am
Enikure
Crime / Uhmmm by 40shotz: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
OK
Crime / High Tension Going On In Ikorodu (eiye X Aye) by 40shotz: 7:13pm On May 20, 2020
High tension going on in Ikorodu, according to read sources so far about 7 or more confirmed dead as at today broad daylight knacking.. Please stay safe if you’re in the axis. Will these lunatic & senseless YOUTHS ever learn to embrace a peaceful LIFE?! Gory pictures below of some victim eiye as culled from. Viewers discretion!!

Music/Radio / Re: Naira Marley To Shoot COVID-19 Musical Video by 40shotz: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
About to sing another nonsense . This phase of so called Naija Hip Hop is in a pathetic state !!
Agriculture / Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by 40shotz: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dem don scatter him phone sef
War dey smell on code
Crime / Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by 40shotz: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
*Dreaded Cult Group Invade Police Station To Free Members, Get Arrested Instead.*

Some Vikings confraternity members have landed in police custody after allegedly invading an operating office of a formation of the Delta State Police Command.

WuzupNigeria gathered the cultist had attempted to invade police formation, Operation Delta Safe office at Issele-Asaba in the state capital.

It was further gathered that the ‘Vikings’ stormed the police formation over the arrest of one of the members who they allegedly attempted to forcefully free from police detention.

Sources told our correspondent told that the incident occurred on Monday night but were overpowered police operatives.

“The suspects stormed the OSD Command office with about four cars with over 15 members.

“But the police overpower them and seven members of the cult group were arrested during the incident” the source said.

The State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Hafiz Inuwa, on Tuesday, confirmed the attempted invasion of OSD Base and the arrest of seven suspects.

CP Inuwa stated that the suspects had already confessed to be members of the Vikings Confraternity.

“They invaded the command of Operation Safe Delta with the intent to rescue one of their members but they were rounded up our operatives. They confirmed to be cultists. Seven of them were arrested. They are members of Vikings confraternity”, police boss said.

The commissioner of police said despite the confession of the suspects, an Asaba-based human rights activist, Mr Harrison Gwamnishi, allegedly claimed that the suspects were members of the Committee for Defence of Human Rights (CDHR).

https://wuzupnigeria.com/vikings-cultists-storm-police-formation-to-forcefully-free-arrested-member-land-in-custody/
Crime / Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by 40shotz: 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Makavelli25:
Lmao.
I smh at your profound madness. "Forming superman" aint forming son am super. Come make i give you adress,you wan try me abi.
Why did you edit your post. Asshoe.
You wanna pass a mssg do it with sense. Stop clout chasing like agbero wey see fine bae.

Lol keyboardist see, I don’t need your home address to track down a dummie like you.. Just send your Facebook page the rest will take its place from there . your real Fb page only please, the legals will handle the rest. Let’s take it from there. I don’t brag or make noise
Crime / Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by 40shotz: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
opebiboy:
People are dying in Benin. This should make front page. Over 20 people are dead within the past 7days. This is news worthy. I wonder what is wrong with the mods. They should push this to the FP so the authorities can arrest those useless boys causing problem

Thank you my Brother. The fool ranting earlier is the type that never reads to understand. This killing is getting out of hand, everyday.. I read an article yesterday how cult members killed two persons at the early hours of Sunday near their house at Ogiso. Violence has become a common factor in most parts of Benin. From Egor to Ore-oghene to Upper, Ogiso and environs.
Crime / Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by 40shotz: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Makavelli Na ogun go kill you! see your thinking so shallow poor boy what’s my biz 70 viewers! You dey form Superman behind keyboard no worry I nor your type � it’s well with you! Anyways that’s the beheaded eiye that happened in ogiso... Who get ears make he tread lightly ..
Embrace Peace is all we Preach

Crime / Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by 40shotz: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Makavelli I want to believe this ya post is not for me but if it’s for me then you must be very stupid because you don’t even have an idea who I am.. Firstly, always look before you leap. I’m only trying to address the ongoing killings in Edo and wondering why the youths can’t channel their energy positively. You dey here dey talk ban.. like say that one go increase my aza.... Oponu �

Crime / Re: Benin Killings On Massive Rise by 40shotz: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2020
GORY! BEHEADED EIYE MAN AGAIN

Crime / Benin Killings On Massive Rise by 40shotz: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Benín youths cease fire.. Embrace PEACE!
Is this how you jobless youths want to continue?

Crime / Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Keyboard warriors we know your type! Cretin

Meeyankee:

Na your papa be fool
Crime / Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
What’s the best solution to these crisis?
Anti Cult movement?
If only all these frats will come together as ONE
Heard they had a peace talk in Benin
Let’s all live together as BROTHERS ✊�
Crime / Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Now @elmodee7 . That picture didn’t happen in cross river. I found out it happened some months ago in Rufus Giwa Poly Ondo state which is called odan nest, he was their number 2 eiye man Murphy by name and @Meeyankee . Mr get your fact right. The guy in picture is not aye that fell to klansman stop exposing your foolishness here. I’m always posting from verifiable sources.
Crime / Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Another eiye brutally murdered... hands gone

Crime / Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Na wah oh... the vids are horrible . Sad
Crime / Gory! by 40shotz: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
It is very shameful and painful to see youths who should sit together to plan how their future could be made greater waste time and money acquiring arms and other deadly weapons for the sole aim of destroying lives and property. It is very unfortunate. But one thing must be registered in your mind; you must reap what you sow. No confra will save you or atone for your sins and atrocities. You must take your head carry your wahala last last. God is watching you all. All the hard drugs must clear from your eyes one day. EDO YOUTHS STOP THE KILLINGS!

Crime / Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
EMBRACE PEACE BROTHERS!
Crime / Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2019
I’ve seen gory videos online within these few days, I wanted to share a few here but I don’t know if it’s allowed so had to chill cuz the vid is not the arrowhead. These supremacy issue wey Benin men just carry put for head like dread so is very disheartening. The video I saw this morning again was too bad! Why dear brothers? Uhmmm

Crime / Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Omi Gongo, Axemen, Eiye - Confraternity is Brotherhood not Terrorism. Embrace Peace my Dear Fraters. Channel your energy positively ✊�EDO is on FIRE!!

Crime / When Will These Killings Come To An End? by 40shotz: 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
*XMAS SEASON KILLING COMPETITION IN BENIN CITY..*
*Records over 11 death cases in December, 2019*

*CALL ON EDO YOUTHS TO RISE UP AGAINST THESE CULT GROUPS AND STOP THE KILLING*

AVC records large numbers of deaths in the ongoing insane competition amongst *Ayes, Baggars, Eiye and Manphite Confraternities* in Benin City, Edo State. These are youths wasting their lives in barbaric and damaging practices called cultism.

For some months now, it has been series of death cases as a result of violent cult activities on daily basis. The SECURITY AGENCIES in Edo and The Edo State government can and ought to be obligated with terminating, discouraging and exposing actors of these criminal acts but the reverse is the case as at today.

Residents of Benin City especially Isihor Area constantly enjoy sleepless nights due to rampaging killing competition among Ayes against Eiye and Manphite Confraternities.

*December alone records over 11 deaths from all sides.*

The simultaneous killing and wastage of human lives can only be put to stop if the affected community ascribed to mechanism attributed to that of *AVC/SACU methods of combating cultism and like crimes in DELTA STATE*

Anticult Volunteer Corps remains focused in actualising a violent free society.

#SAYNOTOCULTKILLINGINEDO

*Chianugo A. E.*
*Deputy Director,*
*Department of Public Relations,*
**Copied**

Politics / Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by 40shotz: 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Dem gbaga ����
Crime / Re: Message To All Cultists On Nairaland And Nigeria by 40shotz: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Will you keep quiet? Waste bag

[quote author=kingjrofficial post=83880078]aro mate!!!

salitamus all Norsemen

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)