Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,220 members, 7,900,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged (20113 Views)

Lagos Boy Blows From Being A Waiter In Surulere To Fendi Model / 300 Mine Workers Spend 1 Week Underground To Protest Against Boss Who Loves Sex / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by almsofgold: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2017
grin
Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2017
ozoemenaca:
Those company Representatives are Nigerians who might have collected money from all these Lebanese and China to exploit our people

Guy you are too shallow,the main reason why these bastards keep doing what they want is becasue they have off set the conscience of some devils in national assembly ,presidency on other relevant parastatals

LET ME ALSO TELL YOU THAT MOST OF THESE COMPANIES YOU SEE WITH THOSE BASTARDS,ARE ACTUALLY OWNED BY NIGERIANS...
Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by NigerDeltan(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2017
grin cheesy
DYCollections:
Pls tell all your friends not to have any deal with this number +2349038473855 0816 891 8904,he goes with the business name *vee_ tech _consultation network communication*,he claims to sell data plans for all networks at cheap and affordable prices
He is a thief and a scammer,they are people who live and survive on people's sweat,his name is precious abiola mazo
Kindly rbc till it get to every nigerian
Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by amodu(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2017
We are always the problem of ourselves.

Well meaning people set out to put an end to the ill treatment of all workers while another set of workers ambushed them.

A change in our attitude is what will guarantee a change in our status as a country.

1 Like

Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by yemififi: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2017
In the struggle for power, the poor person is doomed, the lazy has no chance, and the politically correct is completely finished.- Donald Trump
Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by NigerDeltan(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2017
cry
chijioke199150:
if you are interested to
make money ,please ITV's r
not force
not free hand
no after payment
very expensive ,
cant afford it dont call.
see call or whatsapp details below

Scam

U can spot the differences and repackage, u learner

Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by Morenikeji090(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Derekethan1:
I love fight
lol why won't you, you gonna love it coz you are Igbo rebels, what kind of fight do you love. (1) fight that gonna lead to war (2) fight that gonna lead to peace I swear you gonna like fight that gonna lead to war, fool ass like you
Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by GeorgeEndie(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
What's the meaning of all this??

1 Like

Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by deebrain(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Please we would like to have a better picture of the scenario that played out....

You say "blows exchanged"......

How much per blow given?
Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by mrwonlasewonie: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
This is a very beautiful scene.see slay queens husbands grin
Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by seguno2: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
westfore:
Nigerians need to be treated well, tho a peaceful protest is ecouraged

Are governments - federal, state and local- treating Nigerians well by owing several months and years of salaries and pensions to teachers, workers and pensioners?
Are senators and representatives treating Nigerians well by paying themselves N28 million while minimum wage is N18,000?

If the NLC has any sense, they will direct their anger to the government at all levels in all the arms- executives, legislative and judiciary.
They prefer to corruptly chase settlement from companies instead of dealing with the real issues.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by Jagabanmonerry(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
If the fight can bring positive development, I wouldn't mind join because all these Asian Companies are very wicked.... Vijumilk Nigeria Plc @Oba Akran is number One. Very useless and time wasting Company. Running by Nigerian animals in Human skin in Like of PM( Mr Chinedu), Ik(Ikechukwu), Uncle Joe and Mr Moses. God Go punish all of you 4 wasting my 3 precious years... Karma must catch up with your Children, grandchildren and the great grandchildren. Ameen. What a pity, still seeing some of my colleagues in there!
Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by peacemara54(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
forget not to check my signature
Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
ozoemenaca:
Those company Representatives are Nigerians who might have collected money from all these Lebanese and China to exploit our people

nlc, nafdac, SON and custom officials send their representatives every month to come collect money everytime where I used to work and a worker die on a weekly basis or get maimed for life there and nothing is done.
Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by omocalabar(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
DYCollections:
Pls tell all your friends not to have any deal with this number +2349038473855 0816 891 8904,he goes with the business name *vee_ tech _consultation network communication*,he claims to sell data plans for all networks at cheap and affordable prices
He is a thief and a scammer,they are people who live and survive on people's sweat,his name is precious abiola mazo
Kindly rbc till it get to every nigerian
Theres another names Dawodu Opeyemi ...still here on nairaland
Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by RealZizou(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
In your dream huh?smh lipsrsealed
olumidedvd:
1ST TO COMMENT, OYA FOLLOW
Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by Afobear: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
westfore:
Nigerians need to be treated well, tho a peaceful protest is ecouraged
thief!!!!!!start by treating your fellow nigerians well....ole
Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by CocoaOla: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
political Bugaboo!
Re: NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged by kunlegboye(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
All these companies paying Nigerians graduate workers 25k,30k up and down and they make a lot of money from ppl's hardwork

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Every Recent Graduate Should Know / The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller / A Nairalander Bought Me A New Safety Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.