Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,582 members, 7,934,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:43 PM

*the Reason Why This Man Will Never Stop Weeping* (PIC) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *the Reason Why This Man Will Never Stop Weeping* (PIC) (370 Views)

Stop Weeping. / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) / A Yoruba Man Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections- Prophet Onyekachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*the Reason Why This Man Will Never Stop Weeping* (PIC) by reyin(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
*The Reason Why I Will Never Stop Weeping*

I came back from the usual journey back home, happy and full of energy and so excited but the worst had happen. When I entered into the adjourning street to my compound… a disturbing sight, a painful event…. there I saw my father hung on the tree, blood dropping down his body.. I cried but no strength in me to cry.

I cried, I cried, I cried, nobody to console me, I weep, t'was a sorrowing moment that will never end.

What did he do, who did this, why did they do it... ??!!!! Lots and lots of questions pops into the mind... I cried... I cried... I wept... I sob...

There and then an old man came to console me, while others at distance were screaming...see him there... he is the reason why the father died. I cried, I wondered and pondered why?

What happen....? the old man consoling me summoned courage and inform me.. Son! you are the reason why your father died remember that lie you lied, it did cause great commotion in the village, the Chief and the people were waiting to kill you, but your father with love upon hearing that, wouldn't want that to happen to you. So they kill him in your stead.

I cried... I cried.. Oh me.. what have I done...
Oh that is the reason I will never stop weeping, now lying and anyone form of bad act.. I stay away from it.

____
That is exactly what happen between you and your Father (Jesus Christ). For your sake, He (Jesus Christ) came to die for you.

Will you continue in that sin

Repent...REPENT....RePeNt!!!!
Cry to Him for forgiveness, He will pardon you.

http://godwhereatthou..com.ng/2017/10/the-reason-why-i-will-never-stop-weeping.html

1 Like

Re: *the Reason Why This Man Will Never Stop Weeping* (PIC) by irofulu(f): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thank you Jesus....

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Concept Of The Blessing / Reasons For Delays. / The Truth About Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.