Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,207 members, 7,939,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby (2144 Views)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Babe I know you would see this photo on here in no time.. but this is my little way of letting you know that you still hold a special place in my heart.

Wow ..
How time flies ..

Crazy night it was between us .

Glad I met you
Glad we still friends despite everything .. my fault I know.

Stay cute and blessed for me always.

Yours Truly,
KingAirforce.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by edoboy33(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
so a human being dated u?

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by Hashimyussufamao(m): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
edoboy33:
*na goat suppose date am?
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by greatnaija01: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
is this necessary? grow up and stop exposing your whole life on social media to those who do not really care.... If u miss her so much then work it out but social media is not REAL LIFE.
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by Epositive(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
another one cheesy
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by dmgr(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
So this one na ex num wetin?
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by tobiogunboye(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
cool
Frd wit benefit abi?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
No wonder this your present girl friend serves you cigarette and semo undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by Papiikush: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Can't see these pictures clearly.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Insignificant people already turning up here

Especially that bleached up monkey occupying the first spot .
Foool
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Blur pictures.
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by ikbnice(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Iranu
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Blur pictures.
sorry bout that
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
You Took A Picture With A Fine Girl Who Probably doesnt Give A Fvck about You And You Come Here Claiming She Is Your Ex... Decieve yourself More

1 Like

Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
You Took A Picture With A Fine Girl Who Probably doesnt Give A Fvck about You And You Come Here Claiming She Is Your Ex... Decieve yourself More
Lol
It's obvious you're new here

We dated for 2yrs and I've posted countless pix of us together
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by marklele(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sorry bro. if you are single at the moment, go for her and know if she is single too.. so you are KINGAIRFORCE? grin
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by walepackage(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sorry for your loss nigger

1 Like

Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
marklele:
Sorry bro. if you are single at the moment, go for her and know if she is single too.. so you are KINGAIRFORCE? grin
Lol
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by Dharneehell(m): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
See face
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:16am On Oct 07, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2017
i never believed someone can be senseless and stupid at the same time until i met airforce1 here
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by marisdgreat(f): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2017
U wan b byforce celebrity
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2017
I don't blame the girl, no sensible lady will tolerate you and your pugnacious guilelessness. I'm sure she has moved on. Good riddance to your optimum stupid.ity
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2017
You are making me to believe you are just a boy.even after some comments about your dirty stuff here you still the up date.
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by chakadante(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
on this vey day......not a bleeping Bleep was given!
Re: Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby by McBrooklyn(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
edoboy33:
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! / Who Remember These Primary School Songs? / Hi Guys! Are Mixed Race Children considered Black in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.