Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,413 members, 7,881,510 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:49 PM

See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring (948 Views)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring by NEHLIVE: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Checkout this lady's epic reply to man who diss Igbo women who love wearing nose ring. Very Epic,some ladies are so intelligent...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring by NEHLIVE: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring by GavelSlam: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Slam dunk!!
Re: See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring by adajoe555: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
lol
Re: See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring by Ekikor(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
I just died..
Serves him right .. Since he can't mind his business and leave her(A stranger for that matter) to Make her own choices in this 21st century..
Re: See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
tongue
Re: See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring by Shelloween(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ekikor:
I just died..
Serves him right .. Since he can't mind his business and leave her(A stranger for that matter) to Make her own choices in this 21st century..
21st century you said, who goes to the village square to voice opinions now? It wasn't an epic reply, it was a stupid one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring by greatwhite(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Brutality
Re: See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring by muller101(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ekikor:
I just died..
what's epic about that.

Re: See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring by WaterDrunkard: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
The way people use the word epic these days Taya me undecided
Re: See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
When are going to start looking beyond appearance and substance. some girls without nose rings tattoes and leg chains can comfortably compete with the devil himself. so what are talking about here.
its not by nose ring abeg!
Re: See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
When are we going to start looking beyond appearance and focus on substance. some girls without nose rings tattoes and leg chains can comfortably compete with the devil himself. so what are we talking about here.
its not by nose ring abeg!
Re: See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring by Kobicove(m): 2:15am On Oct 07, 2017
I hate that nose ring nonsense with passion! angry

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Love Sms In English And Hindi For Girlfriend And Wives / Romance Gone Wrong, How A Lady Was Sacked / Tell Us That One Particular Bad Habit You Really Want To Abandon In Year 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.