Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,904 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money (32702 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels / See The Ghanaian Garri Nigerians Are Scrambling For At Lagos Trade Fair / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Sprays Money At Opening Of Escoba Smith Hotel In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money by travelpoint: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2017
kennygee:
Hmmn.

Is there any legit Millionaire that will throw money like this?

Being philanthropic is one thing, but I no just understand this one.
You are absolutely right but most Nigerians don't think like you
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money by travelpoint: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2017
7Alexander:
No be only oil and gas. Na bread and butter company.

Oil and gas company that has no trace on the internet. If you doubt me, just type in that his fictitious company name in google and know if you'll see anything.

Mr. Oil and gas, we know your occupation
Naija and Blood money

1 Like

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money by travelpoint: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2017
7Alexander:
No be only oil and gas. Na bread and butter company.

Oil and gas company that has no trace on the internet. If you doubt me, just type in that his fictitious company name in google and know if you'll see anything.

Mr. Oil and gas, we know your occupation
Blood money
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money by 400billionman: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2017
seguno2:

It will be traceable on the internet when he is finally caught and jailed.

Have you traced Hushpuppi that you know since 2 years back ?
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money by Gerrard59(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

The black monkey is wrong..when Asians first set dia foot on African soil we blacks called them white..The ancient Greeks didn't see dem as black,brown or blue but white.
Arabs,Japanese,Chinese can be classified as white..Arabs,Japanese ad co have Caucasian features,but Europeans came up with this race of a thing to make demselves look superior over other race..In this world you are Black or white cos we live in a black ad white world.

I hinge mine on anthropological studies not conjectures.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money by bandad: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2017
HumanistMike:
I love Asians. Can wait to bang them. Bet their pussies will be tight.
When your mumu go do na.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money by NwantaAnayoeze: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2017
Thanks to you all.. i celebrate my people dont mean i dont know what to do with money. I do reach out to poor and touch lives of others i dont even know. Sorry if you misunderstand the video. Cheers my people every o e is intitle to his or her openion. Incase you want to know. I am given out one million soon. So join my page thanks
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money by SHAKABOOM: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwantaAnayoeze:
Thanks to you all.. i celebrate my people dont mean i dont know what to do with money. I do reach out to poor and touch lives of others i dont even know. Sorry if you misunderstand the video. Cheers my people every o e is intitle to his or her openion. Incase you want to know. I am given out one million soon. So join my page thanks
Baba dont mind haters do whatever yu wanna do..If yu spread luv dey complain,If yu don't spread luv dem go still complain,but baba if yu spread luv come my side I nogo complain atall grin
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ishilove:
Drug baron. May God disgrace and render penniless everybody involved in this trade that is destroying people's lives

Who told you he's into drugs ?
Smh for u people.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money by marvis13(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
ur still waiting while I don Bleep more than 30 Indonesia babe
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money by Amhappy(f): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwantaAnayoeze:
I have joined and have read comments. Igboland needs men like you. God bless you Sir
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money by sshalom(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
People that are really wealthy don't do all these types of show off!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi / Photos: Aliko Dangote Celebrate Salah On His Yatch With Femi Otedola And Others / Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.