Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,922 members, 7,872,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

“I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady (3490 Views)

When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? / Young Lady Stripped Naked For Stealing Boyfriend's Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by aktolly54(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
The money don enter Voicemail
Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
LMAO. cheesy grin

Some girls can mumu for Africa. The guy came back for revenge, and she played into his hands. How could you go back to your ex, and the next minute he's asking for money?. Perhaps the breakup didn't seat well with him, and after calculating his losses he decided to come back for his money with the ulterior motive that he needed her back. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom Selling Plantain Photo Bombs His Bride On An Adorable Pre – Wedding Photo / Which Of These Two Guys Should I Settle Down With? I've Been Bleeping & Lov Both / Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.