Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,262 members, 7,947,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Sign To Show That Your Man Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sign To Show That Your Man Is Cheating On You (631 Views)

What Is The Surest Sign To Know If A Girl Is Into You? / My fiancée is cheating again / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign To Show That Your Man Is Cheating On You by isoma12345(f): 3:55am On Oct 07, 2017

Re: Sign To Show That Your Man Is Cheating On You by agbonkamen(f): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2017
Who cares All men cheat I repeat all men cheat..... With their bend penisular grin
Re: Sign To Show That Your Man Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 07, 2017
agbonkamen:
Who cares All men cheat I repeat all men cheat..... With their bend penisular grin
I don't.... So please change that mindset, thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sign To Show That Your Man Is Cheating On You by Amarabae(f): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2017
A man who always lock his phone around his wife/gf is likely a cheat.
Re: Sign To Show That Your Man Is Cheating On You by jaszplus12(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2017
agbonkamen:
I'm only being sacarstic but I think women do also but always deny it!
Re: Sign To Show That Your Man Is Cheating On You by Sierusvirus(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2017
jaszplus12:

I'm only being sacarstic but I think women do also but always deny it!
Bro, don't bother yourself cos they know the truth.
They are cat that you can't see pee unless you start observing it but if you do, you see they are the worst cheaters and annoyingly using the guy's money to cheat, that is women for you.
Talking about phone, she won't allow you touch her phone but she will want to check yours but lot of things to emphasis on this about women , no time for now.
If you are a girls haven't slept with a married man, why are you scared of cheating guy but if you have, stop complaining cos the KARMA just visited you.
You can never eat your cake and still have it back.
When you were sleeping with married men, she felt like the smartest slay queen forgetting what comes after that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scandal: 3 Chicks Tried To Beat Me Up!! / Why Do I Have The Hots For Older Women? Help Needed ASAP! / The Erroneous Things Women Believe About About Sex And Their Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.