Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret (898 Views)

Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret by Fxwarrior: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2017
What are the things you did for love that anytime you think about it, you feel sad. Tell us about them.
Re: Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2017
sending a girl to school, getting her an apartment and furnishing it
Re: Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret by Arthurwinner(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Neva regret wateva u did as a man
Re: Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret by Larryfest(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2017
The falling in love itself, i wish i never did...
Re: Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret by gbzed(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2017
Giving her 1000 naira to buy jeans trouser

1 Like

Re: Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret by Saintsammurai(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2017
THE things i did for love was not for a girlfriend or lover.. I did things for my sisters out of love and i dont regret doing them... no time to love biiitchees..

1 Like

Re: Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret by phazotron(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2017
i apologized a few days ago (in front of other colleagues) to a girl that works in the same place as i dat have a little liking for (despite her being at fault) because her boss tells me to and despite the apology still ends up being cold towards me. after doing something humiliating like that. im going to shut down whatever i feel for her if she continues this nonsense next week.
Re: Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret by udemejack(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2017
Using my last N200 that i would've used to eat Mama put to send her airtime only for her to flash me when she finished loading...............

And she subsequently used it to call another n*gga.
Re: Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret by Fxwarrior: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2017
udemejack:
Using my last N200 that i would've used to eat Mama put to send her airtime only for her to flash me when she finished loading...............

And she subsequently used it to call another n*gga.

Epic
Re: Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret by udemejack(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Epic
Bros dont pray to experience it............... Its an unpalatable situation

1 Like

Re: Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2017
There is nothing I did for love that I regret, I love with my brain not ass.

1 Like

Re: Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret by Fxwarrior: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2017
Na waoh
Re: Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret by SmellingAnus(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2017
I regret nothing cos it only made me a better lover for my wife to be... cool
Re: Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret by cashcity: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2017
I bought 60k android phone to give her on her birthday but we broke up few days to the birthday and I now have two mighty android phones I can use interchangeably... No regret at all expecially when I saw her birthday pics with an unknown guy whom I concluded was the reason for our breakup

(1) (Reply)

. / This Couple Has Been Married For 10 Years But Have Never Had Sex / How To Exercise To Make You Lose Weight Really Fast (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.