Stats: 3,190,308 members, 7,940,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat (4979 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by mhisterdreezy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Why na?
lemme boast small la
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by muller101(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
So u have accomplished something reasonable in life . Pls. Look for a clean rag and clean some debris off ur brain.

Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
This one of the reasons why I don't subscribe to women asking guys out in this country, see this one now acting like he just won a medal undecided
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by horlumightyy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
benzene00:
and u think you hv made it in life
savage!!
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by makydebbie(f): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
lemme boast small la
Hahahaha, abeg Bros no use me boast na use Blackhawk01 her toasting skills will wow you. grin
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by mhisterdreezy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha, abeg Bros no use me boast na use Blackhawk01 her toasting skills will wow you. grin
introduce me to her biko
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by makydebbie(f): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
introduce me to her biko
She go soon come.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by Blackhawk01: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:

Ah don finish all my toasting skills on Fisola. tongue
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by makydebbie(f): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ah don finish all my toasting skills on Fisola. tongue
Some go remain na. sad
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Name of your font?

bentwain.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by Dharneehell(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
bentwain:
A lady I don't know try asking me out and I was playing with the flow

First off, the chat is childish AF.
From this, you also seem like a childish person.
What did you gain from posting this shii here?
F.ucked up kid.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by Blackhawk01: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Some go remain na. sad

Non is left, you wan dash me small nii? sad
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by makydebbie(f): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Non is left, you wan dash me small nii? sad
Oya take small one, the one I use for Omo nna sad

Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by Krystalluv(f): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
benzene00:
benzene00:

Lol... That was a blast!
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by crackhouse(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Just go and collect ur virus and stop disturbing us here.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by freshkik(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
...n dude claim he was just 'playing along' lol, grin guy man was over excited to break the 'award for excellence" chat with nairaland that he forgot to blur out his number.....
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by laribari(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
benzene00:

No mind the guy jare, if she nor like am will she ask him out? Later we go say Nigerian ladies too dey form and would never ask out a guy they like.

Me nor know why babes nor dey find me sef.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by adedazz: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
��this one weak me ooo
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by jeyselassie(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

U dey mind the mumu

Wey carry him scamming line dey chat with his stolen phone
lol. Who raised u
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
bentwain:
A lady I don't know try asking me out and I was playing with the flow
You're chatting with a guy just so you know
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by leonard002(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
nawa o haba. make una no lambaste the dude nah. he's just excited is all
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by Viruslord(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
benzene00:

That's cold

Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by player007(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
benzene00:

Haba. go easy on him na.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by stanboy28(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
benzene00:
jst plain EPIC.
..he thought he had won himself an award
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat by Oxster(m): 2:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Mtcheeew,,,Should we fry beans??

Unilag Lecturer Caught Having Hot Round Of Sex To Pass A Student [watch Video] / Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? / Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.)