Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,754 members, 7,965,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:51 PM

Can Some Body Advice Me On Export Trade - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Some Body Advice Me On Export Trade (603 Views)

How To Start An Export Trade from your home, phone or laptop. / Need Some Body To Become Representative Of Ramaiah Memorial Hospital In Nigeria / Can Some Body Transfer Money From Alert Pay To Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Some Body Advice Me On Export Trade by snoweghosa: 4:23am On Mar 09, 2010
my name is ighodaro, i need nairalander advice on export trade
       i want to start exporting commodity to other country and within our country Nigeria, but i love the bussiness and i don't know much about it, can somebody tell me the advantage and the risk involve, after registry my company name and getting the export license what will be the next thing to do.
      and i how can i get people to buy from me becouse i am going to deal on commodity like, ginger, cashew nut, cola nut, chili pepper and hibiscus flower (zobo). if there is any real genius link that i can still secure contract apart from alibaba. 
                Please i need your grate advice nairalanders.

You can mail me through my email address snoweghosa2009@yahoo.com or can call me through 08037314003

(1) (Reply)

Is Entrepreneurship Right For You? / What To Do When You Have Only N10,000 / E-currency Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.