Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,278 members, 7,977,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:07 PM

Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? (2300 Views)

Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo / Throwback: Buhari 97% Vs 5% Statement / Buhari Should Apologize For 97% And 5% Comment - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by PointZerom: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Which kind obsession be dis? Nawao!
your drugs are in my hands? cheesy undecided

I don't need them, you can give some to Bubu.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by passion007: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Arithmetically, very correct.

97% of the total votes from a zone were in his favour while 5% of the total votes in another zone were against him.

So, mathematically, the statement is very much in order.

Not about the total votes he got, is more about the percentage of the total votes casted in his favour at zonal level.

Your explanation is inconsistent, yet you're the first to call others Illiterate.
Read through your post again, mate.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by jumobi1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
passion007:

Your explanation is inconsistent, yet you're the first to call others Illiterate.
Read through your post again, mate.

He meant “were for him” both times
Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by Desyner: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

97% of the total votes from a zone were in his favour while 5% of the total votes in another zone were against him.

Not about the total votes he got, is more about the percentage of the total votes casted in his favour at zonal level.
Your own even makes it total 192% ( 97% vs 95% )

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by Desyner: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Your own even makes it more absurd. It totals 192% ( 97% vs 95% )
how can you compare those for Buhari on one side to those against him on the other side?

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by LionDeLeo: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Desyner:
Your own even makes it total 192% ( 97% vs 95% )
This is simple arithmetic bro, if you know nothing about math, I will advise you leave me out biko.
Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by LionDeLeo: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
jumobi1:

He meant “were for him” both times
Your head dey there. I have modified.
Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by Desyner: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

This is simple arithmetic bro, if you know nothing about math, I will advise you leave me out biko.
Mega mumu. If 97% on one side is added to (100-5)% it gives 192%. You are more of a illiterate than Buhari. Re-read your comment if you know next to nothing about English.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by LionDeLeo: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Desyner:

Mega mumu. If 97% on one side is added to (100-5)% it gives 192%. You are more of a illiterate than Buhari. Re-read your comment.

Okay, next time it should be "an illiterate"
Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Okay, next time it should be "an illiterate"
You are wasting a fine Saturday on these IPOB blockheads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by tobechi74: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

97% of the total votes from a zone were in his favour while 5% of the total votes in another zone were for him.

pls tell me the zone that gave buhari 90% vote

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by Desyner: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun
You forgot Beaf, Gbawe, Mynd44, Cramjones, Buhari, WoleSoyinka, Obama, Maximiliano.
You think a ban against me will suppress your error?

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by tobechi74: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
jumobi1:
Let me simplify it. 97% of North Eastern and North Western votes were for Buhari. 5% of the South Eastern votes were for Buhari.
If you watch the video, you’ll know what he meant. Basically if 5% of X voted for me and 97% of Y voted for me, then I’ll favor Y because I’m tribalist and I clearly belong to somebody and I don’t belong to everybody.

no zone gave buhari up to 90% vote.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by Desyner: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
tobechi74:

pls tell me the zone that gave buhari 90% vote
Oya answer.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by MaziOmenuko: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
PointZerom:

If you don't know the difference, why are you insulting others?.

We are talking about 100% presidential votes here. A zone gave him 57% and the other zone gave him "5%" (sic).

57+5=100........Mumummadu Buhari 2015

You should be ashamed of your self.

How is it 100% presidential votes? Does one person get 100% of all votes? Was he contesting against himself?

He said a zone gave him 97% of their votes while the other zone gave him 5%, how is it wrong? Isn't it obvious that you are the one that is wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by PointZerom: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

You should be ashamed of your self.

How is it 100% presidential votes? Does one person get 100% of all votes? Was he contesting against himself?

He said a zone gave him 97% of their votes while the other zone gave him 5%, how is it wrong? Isn't it obvious that you are the one that is wrong.

What of west Germany?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by MaziOmenuko: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
PointZerom:

What of west Germany?

Thank you for admitting that you are wrong and the president is right.

Now, start another thread about West Germany so we don't detail this thread.

Thank you. You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by jumobi1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
tobechi74:

no zone gave buhari up to 90% vote.

True but you get PMBs point. It wasn’t about mathematics.
Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by PointZerom: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Thank you for admitting that you are wrong and the president is right.
Now, start another thread about West Germany so we don't detail this thread.
Thank you. You are welcome.

You don't know what you're saying. Which zone gave him 97% votes?.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct? by Enyeem(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Almajiri Buhari, he was thinking that such %(102%) exist.

Clown Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Saraki Should Get PDP Ticket / How Many World Leaders Attended President Buhari Second Term Inauguration And Th / Dec Salary: Buhari Prevail On Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.