Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? (5260 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by AkProsper(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2017
brb
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by AkProsper(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2017
brb.
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Lalas247(f): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
wow! Yoga is perfect for it and it even gets hotter when your yoga instructor is a male....it would be real fun that you'd never miss a class grin

You really adding up in the right places tho but don't let it come I'm between your work...

How do you feel while meditating? Feels boring being in this position for several minutes lol...
Lol mine is a group session o ypteacher na white lady ... wish it was a man tho haha
Meditation is actually good helps free ur mind ... think clearer helps manage my anger wink try it

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Lalas247(f): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:

same hereembarassed so bored
It’s ready I don tag u

1 Like

Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol mine is a group session o ypteacher na white lady ... wish it was a man tho haha
Meditation is actually good helps free ur mind ... think clearer helps manage my anger wink try it
lol...I'll prefer mixed yoga classes grin grin

The ladies in tight leggings makes you love yoga the more lol...yoga over meditation grin

#CoversFace
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Lalas247(f): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...I'll prefer mixed yoga classes grin grin

The ladies in tight leggings makes you love yoga the more lol...yoga over meditation grin

#CoversFace
Haha lol hidden agenda
Only one guy in my yoga class but he is gay sha ...
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha lol hidden agenda
Only one guy in my yoga class but he is gay sha ...
lol I wonder how I'd be in my right senses and still prefer a butthole (a male's butthole at that) to a pussyhole....even the sight of a pussy would give a sane man unexplainable joy....I wonder how you cope around him tho...

Lol, no hidden agenda o...just admiring God's creation wink
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by muller101(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Leaving the entertainment area for the sewage pipe. Is she ok?
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Lalas247(f): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol I wonder how I'd be in my right senses and still prefer a butthole (a male's butthole at that) to a pussyhole....even the sight of a pussy would give a sane man unexplainable joy....I wonder how you cope around him tho...

Lol, no hidden agenda o...just admiring God's creation wink
But some guys do anal though ... so can they easily be swayed to the gay hood ( topic for another day )
Lol oh yes he is completely harmless u know gays here are truly gay grin this one is a chic with a deek.. but it’s just hi and bye and fake smiles
You can discriminate or anything before one gay call police grin
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Papiikush: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
So y'all out here fücking anus?
Damn!
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

But some guys do anal though ... so can they easily be swayed to the gay hood ( topic for another day )
Lol oh yes he is completely harmless u know gays here are truly gay grin this one is a chic with a deek.. but it’s just hi and bye and fake smiles
You can discriminate or anything before one gay call police grin

I see you keep things low and cool there...but he'd better not try saying hi to me cos I'm gon smack his face... I'm more comfortable with the female-to-female thingy (lesbian)... Doesn't look irritating to me at all.

Do you feel the same way?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Lalas247(f): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
I see you keep things low and cool there...but he'd better not try saying hi to me cos I'm gon smack his face... I'm more comfortable with the female-to-female thingy (lesbian)... Doesn't look irritating to me at all.

Do you feel the same way?
An Assault case be that o
U can’t try it ... lol even if you push someone the person can take u to court for assault once u lay a finger .... don’t get me wrong some ppl get away with it like in the hood grin
You know what even here a lot are comfy with lesbians but not gays ... don’t know why tho
It like watching tv u see 2 ladies kisssing it’s not as disgusting as two males ... maybe our brains have been programmed to just reject male gays
But it’s true sha
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

An Assault case be that o
U can’t try it ... lol even if you push someone the person can take u to court for assault once u lay a finger .... don’t get me wrong some ppl get away with it like in the hood grin
You know what even here a lot are comfy with lesbians but not gays ... don’t know why tho
It like watching tv u see 2 ladies kisssing it’s not as disgusting as two males ... maybe our brains have been programmed to just reject male gays
But it’s true sha
hmmm... The rules are strict if you ask me... I'd rather use vulgar words on him, at least that won't be tagged an assault too will it?

Its disgusting seeing men with beards and dicks kissing..#gross. I won't mind shooting them on the head.

I am friends even with lesbians lol..they're cool.
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Lalas247(f): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
hmmm... The rules are strict if you ask me... I'd rather use vulgar words on him, at least that won't be tagged an assault too will it?

Its disgusting seeing men with beards and dicks kissing..#gross. I won't mind shooting them on the head.

I am friends even with lesbians lol..they're cool.
America is the place for u lol there u can even buy gun from the local shoprite equivalent sad but true
Thing guys find lesbians kinky lol fantasy stuff if they are bisexual even better for una ... u can just stay in the middle and enjoy grin
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by LifeofAirforce(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lol funny
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by cstr1000: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
wow! Yoga is perfect for it and it even gets hotter when your yoga instructor is a male....it would be real fun that you'd never miss a class grin

You really adding up in the right places tho but don't let it come I'm between your work...

How do you feel while meditating? Feels boring being in this position for several minutes lol...
Butterfly and mosquito never bite you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

America is the place for u lol there u can even buy gun from the local shoprite equivalent sad but true
Thing guys find lesbians kinky lol fantasy stuff if they are bisexual even better for una ... u can just stay in the middle and enjoy grin
lol...I'll come see you first wink
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
cstr1000:

Butterfly and mosquito never bite you.
lols grin grin
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Lalas247(f): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...I'll come see you first wink
Lol nice chatting gotta bounce will be back later
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by RoyalBlak007: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
sad

Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Amarabae(f): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:
is that the only hole in her body,,??what happened to the holes in her nose ? undecided
hahahahhahaha,
brutal
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Magickal way to get any girl as your girlfriend........->

http://mrtobitalk.nut.cc/2017/10/07/get-girl-girlfriend/
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by jrerico1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
kenonze:
Why are u grossed over her kind gesture to go extra mile to please you.
I hate people like u
Chai just love your shape
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
kenonze:
I hate people like u

Hey, do you do PM's ?
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by ddjay: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Sign of the cross
Cos ds is her last supper
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Dharneehell(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Not a lot ease off on it but minimum once a week ... if really busy ..
also do Yoga well just started that also use it to meditate ... not sure if it works but beginner

Are you putting on a costume? grin
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by McTobe(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
kenonze:
I hate people like u
Odiegwu once again. Bliv d guy at ur own peril. biko I am now a stalking stalker
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by terrezo2002(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
All I would just say is that you should repent

1 Like

Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by rex444(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lala..u fine sha...the physique is to kill for..what I like in my girl
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? by Dollarship(m): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
This is serious ..
are you the one on your dp cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. / The New Olosho App / Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.