Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Birthday Wishes From Igba Otun (babtunde Adedotun Taiwo) To Oluiwo Of Iwo Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birthday Wishes From Igba Otun (babtunde Adedotun Taiwo) To Oluiwo Of Iwo Land (4017 Views)

Sowore: Why DSS Cannot Report Justice Taiwo To NJC - Femi Falana / Oluwo Of Iwo Land Welcome Tinubu, Oyetola & Others For Next Level Campaign (Pics / Adedotun Tejuoso, Funmilayo Tejuoso's Son Furious At Governor Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Wishes From Igba Otun (babtunde Adedotun Taiwo) To Oluiwo Of Iwo Land by yean1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
OSUN STATE YOUNGEST GOVERNORSHIP ASPIRANT WISHES OBA IWO
Birthday is a time to celebrate the memories of yesterday, joys of today, the, and the hopes of tomorrow. As the Oluwo of Iwo land Oba Adbulrahsheed Akanbi celebrates his golden birthday, I Babatunde Adedotun Taiwo celebrate with a father with a large heart who is not only the royal highness of Iwo but also a royal father of recon throughout Yorubaland.

His ascendance to the throne has brought glory and peace  to Iwo, his style, grace and carriage has been well appreciated as one of the most revered royal fathers in the land.

On behalf of Ìgbà Òtun group, I join the good people of the State of Osun to wish Oba Adbulrahsheed Akanbi happy birthday and many happy returns in good health and increased grace.

As you step into another year, Kabiyesi, may your throne and Iwo land continue to grow in every good things. May your time continue to bring joy, peace and prosperity to the land of Odò obà.

Kabiyesi has demonstrated to the teaming youthful populace of Nigeria and beyond that wisdom is not only embedded in age as a young, youthful, vibrant, well-respected and wise king.

Ekú odún, ekú ìyèdùn, èmì á se púpò lórílè alààyè.

Signed,

Babatunde Adedotun Taiwo

Ìgbà Òtun ti dé

Re: Birthday Wishes From Igba Otun (babtunde Adedotun Taiwo) To Oluiwo Of Iwo Land by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Swagger king, long life sir grin
Re: Birthday Wishes From Igba Otun (babtunde Adedotun Taiwo) To Oluiwo Of Iwo Land by Crownadex(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
idunno the reason why I like this king

Long life the most swgr king in Nigeria

someone should quote me wrong

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Soyinka Urge Action Against Fake News / President’s Son Yusuf Buhari Out / A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.