Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,587 members, 7,921,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Samosa And Spring Roll - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Samosa And Spring Roll (5920 Views)

How Do I Make Samosa And Springrolls? / Need Someone That Makes Samosa And Springroll Wrappers In Ibadan. Urgent!! / Samosa And Springrolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samosa And Spring Roll by Danesikemi(f): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2010
@amaka 1.pls i checkd ur food post n very educating.can u tel me how to make samosa n spring rolls.i luv those snacks.Tanks
Re: Samosa And Spring Roll by Molape(f): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
Re: Samosa and Spring Rolls

The answer to this question didnt include how to make samosa though the reply on the Spring roll was a very vivid one and well appreciated. Pls could you specify on making Samosa too. Tanks.
Re: Samosa And Spring Roll by sasimalia(f): 2:38am On Sep 30, 2011
Molape:

Re: Samosa and Spring Rolls

The answer to this question didnt include how to make samosa though the reply on the Spring roll was a very vivid one and well appreciated. Pls could you specify on making Samosa too. Tanks.

Molape, check out the samosa recipe with pictures at this link http://sizzlingsasi..com/2011/09/recipes-samousas-au-poisson-fish-filled.html
Post any other questions if you have any after getting the recipe from there.
Re: Samosa And Spring Roll by RBATTY1: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2011
pls dear, can u pls share w us d recipe 4 d homemade wheat bread plsssssssssssssssss.
Re: Samosa And Spring Roll by RBATTY1: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2011
@ Sali Mali pls dear can u pls share with us d recipe for d homemade wheat bread it's not included in the outline in ur blog thnx

(1) (Reply)

Go Slo Ice Cream Price In Nigeria And Where To Buy / Club Sandwich / What Do You Call The Outside Piece Of Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.