Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,638 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Irotvmobile App...used In Watching Cinemas Nollywood - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Irotvmobile App...used In Watching Cinemas Nollywood (1588 Views)

Which Software Can I Used In Recording My Screen And As Well As I Can Talk / What Was Used To Compile The Code That Was Used In Creating A Compiler? / What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irotvmobile App...used In Watching Cinemas Nollywood by hazzan4real(m): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
PROMO STILL ON.. CALL NOW FOR YOUR IROKOTV SUBSCRIPTION @ 2K FOR 12MONTH

Re: Irotvmobile App...used In Watching Cinemas Nollywood by hazzan4real(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
PROMO STILL ON.. CALL NOW FOR YOUR IROKOTV SUBSCRIPTION @ 2K FOR 12MONTH
Re: Irotvmobile App...used In Watching Cinemas Nollywood by Becoted001(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
They claimed it's free but you need data subscription to stream and download videos.
Re: Irotvmobile App...used In Watching Cinemas Nollywood by hazzan4real(m): 7:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Becoted001:
They claimed it's free but you need data subscription to stream and download videos.

Oga u don't.. That's why we have iroko kiosk
Re: Irotvmobile App...used In Watching Cinemas Nollywood by Becoted001(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
hazzan4real:

The kiosk here at fola osibo Street in lekki, doesn't function at all.. You can't expect people to go to your kiosk anytime they need movies to watch after subscription via app. Your app requires to download and stream watch with data even after i subscribed.
Re: Irotvmobile App...used In Watching Cinemas Nollywood by hazzan4real(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
2k FOR 12MONTH
Re: Irotvmobile App...used In Watching Cinemas Nollywood by Kykyblaze(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
hazzan4real:

Iroko Kiosk where? In Gombe?
Re: Irotvmobile App...used In Watching Cinemas Nollywood by odufuwas: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2018
Two things, a question and an observation.

Firstly, where is the closest irokoTV kiosk around ilupeju, palmgrove?

Secondly, I have subscribed for a year. I even downloaded movies for offline viewing, but anytime I try to watch the movies I previously downloaded, it starts to buffer and I get Loading content message, it comes and goes every 10 seconds so it can take you an hour to watch just 10 mins in the movie and it's very annoying.
I've also checked the reviews of the app on playstore, almost all the reviews are complaining of the same issue.
I honestly wouldn't encourage anyone to subscribe after what I've faced with the app at least not until the issue is fixed.

What can be done about the issue, and please don't tell me to uninstall the app or clear cache or something like that cos I've spent data downloading the movies in the first place

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With A Line Of Code / How Do I Run A Jupyter Notebook In Google Cloud Platform / Help Needed On React Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.