Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,551 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair (958 Views)

Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online / Frank Edoho Fires Back At A Man Who Insulted Him On Twitter / Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair by Carliswagmalip(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Simi's reply to a fan who insulted her hair style;  This days our celebrities don't waste time in replying fans who want to stop their shine. 

Simi posted a not so bad picture and this fan who wants to act as her mother and principal came for Simi, Aunty simi didn't waste time in replying her

Pointing out the fact that she isn't a real fan, the funniest part of the Girls Tweet was that she ended with the talk that she was a fan! ��

Well!!  Savage ti Take over. 

Source from My blog

https://www.carliswag.com/2017/10/07/not-true-fan-simis-reply-fan-insulted-hair-style.html

Promote your songs on 15+ blogs for just 6k or for my blog alone @ just 1.5k or subscription, whatsapp me @ +2348124710992

Re: Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair by Carliswagmalip(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Cc:Lalasticlala,Mynd44,Seun, Dominique
Re: Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair by LEERICIST(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ouch
Re: Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair by zulex880: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
cry
Re: Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
I don't get your topic op

Who insulted whose hair?
Re: Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair by mofeoluwadassah: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
the cloth wey she wear sef be like apron material....just saying o
Re: Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair by michaeltrendz(m): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
YEA AS A TRUE FAN NOW
Re: Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair by Afrok(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
The "insulter" became the insulted cheesy
People won't learn to mind their freaking business undecided
Re: Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair by bentlywills(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair by Busyfish(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Here are some Latest Braids for Kids>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNfMbyFeCAI
Re: Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair by etzskillz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
savage and it goes thus
The ting goes Skrrrat! Pap pap ka ka ka! Skidiki pap pap! And a pu pu drrrr boom! SKYAAA!
Re: Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair by Ojuororun(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
If u call am woman africa woman no go gree, she go sayyyy i be hmmmn....reminds me abeg grin cheesy
Re: Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
But the skirt looks like all those table covers at Iya Toyin fast food joint na undecided
Re: Simi Answers A Fan Who Insulted Her Hair by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Meanwhile, I'm still searching for 'hair' in the lady's post

(1) (Reply)

Lol... Newlywed Yomi Casual Has Got Crazy Followers... See What One Asked Him / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi, Claims His Father Is A Taxi Driver / Mr. P Of Psquare Looks Elegant As He Cover The October Edition Of Vibe Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.