Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (51571 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by Spar7tan(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lol, funny but not funny. Lol once again
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by scholes0(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mumu

Didnt you look at what you bought before taking it?
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by Greenback: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Small boy shinedu don con conehead be that grin
Am pretty sure the conehead is here....thats why they are very bitter and hungry grin grin
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by johnstar(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
J
popcykaylah:
Welcome to lasgidi..shouts out to otigba boys

Those guys ar terible

For dat area? I dey avoid dat side oo na front i dey pass if i wn enter CV

even as popo dey der self those bois stil dey do der tn anyow
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by roqrules04(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
You wan buy or you wan sell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by FSolar: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
You sef be thief!! cheesy
Nokia had just released N97 and you want to buy it for 10k and below. Not possible that the phone was less than 95k as at the time of release.
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by PrincessBecks(f): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lmao.
A friend once told me a story like this, but i doubted him.
Funny
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
No waste the FuFu just cook soup and enjoy ur meal
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by amiibaby(f): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Only the greedy one fall victims. Have worked in computer village before and from my findings it only those who want to buy expensive phone for cheap amount that fall for this scam.

Walk to any reliable shop and get your phone. Stop patronizing people who hang around.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by dtruth50: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
what i don't understand is that; is the phone "NO TESTING?"
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by davit: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
I once had same experience years back. Bought a Nokia phone worth 45k for 7k from a guy at same village. The guy wrapped it with a white handkerchief telling me to keep it well cos of the police around. When we were about parting he asked which way I was heading while headed a different route. Ló and behold, the bus taking me to Ojota hadn't driven for 2 mins when I decided to insert my sim in the phone again but found a canoe soap after removing the hanky. I nearly ran mad. The canoe soap was same size with the phone.

Bottom line is, greed is the cause of such scamming on the part of the victim. A phone worth 50k, someone is offering you at 5k telling you it is a used phone? Menh, run for your head. Look for more money to get something close to what you want.
That is my 50kobo advise!

7 Likes

Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by Olumaeme: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
U wan good phone for 8k? Hahaha... Fufu even better, Na Shit for dey inside

I have a Facebook group with 80, 000 members for sale https://www./600627640085791/ Pm me if interested
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by Kaybaba5(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
I posted something like that in 2007.

Have learned lesson in hardway
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=ggoldmine post=61197423]That is what happens when you're too greedy. 8k phone…

Awoof dey purge belle.[/quote

Smart ass 2003 8k would have gotten u a good phone mind you
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by graychuks(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lol seee this once ....those guys at computer village make mad money on a regular...i had that experience once .....at oshodi.. 2011 as a JJC for lag then o had gotten admission then ...and resently they have changed tatics ..now d gjve u real orignal phone and when you have paid...they will say they aint selling more. .unknown to u ..d have swapped ur phone with a thousand naira or any value u gave them at that time ..rapped with catton paper...u wouldn't suspect any faul play ..until u count the money later...by then yhey are long gone......well wen I encoutered them I thought I was gonna outsmart them...not knowing that they have changed the game plan...to cut the long story short....they made away with money and I laid seige for them after two weeks and arrested their ass.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by thunderbabs: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
If u knw u want to buy used phone in Comp. Village, just lyk we often do with fairly used cars at cotounou, go with ur phone engineer to hlp u check d chasis n engine grin
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by bedspread: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by Horlufemi(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is what greed does to you

Just take the fufu buy okro soup and eat it.

at least you won't lose totally
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
I own a Computer Servicing Office in computer village... This is real,it has happened to my many of my customers before they know me. this packaged fufu phone scam happens everyday. But the difference now is that they don't longer allowed inside computer village. They now operate at the entrance of the market.

To avoid a problem like this... Contact me.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by Malawian(m): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
My own is laptop that only booths in Coimputer village, I bought Laptop there on Friday, both it up to 3 times, no problem. i brought it back and tried to booth it, no show. I took it back there on saturday and all of a sudden it booths again. i even booth it more than 20 times there today and it booths. I brought it back to my house and all of a sudden, it is not boothing again. i have tried it more than 15 times and no show. On Monday, i am taking it back.
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by Malawian(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
If you are buying second hand phone in Computer Village, the moment you test the phone, make sure it does not leave your hands. moreover, it is dangerous buying second hand phones these days.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by flyforall: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thats the reason why Ambode will move them to of Ikeja.
The criminals there are becoming a menace to the society.
My advice if you want to buy a phone go to a recognized shop like SLOT
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by CheedyJ(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
8k fufu,hmmmm ,daz quite an expensive fufu anyways, let him just get a nice soup & enjoy his expensive fufu biko.
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by Bblessing37: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
How much is infinix note 3
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lol.. Greediness do am strong thing, now he is blaming the guys instead of blaming himself for his stup1dity.

Nice ara.
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Malawian:
My own is laptop that only booths in Coimputer village, I bought Laptop there on Friday, both it up to 3 times, no problem. i brought it back and tried to booth it, no show. I took it back there on saturday and all of a sudden it booths again. i even booth it more than 20 times there today and it booths. I brought it back to my house and all of a sudden, it is not boothing again. i have tried it more than 15 times and no show. On Monday, i am taking it back.

It doesn't power on at all?
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by RSVP: 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Normal thing...
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by Sirheny007(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Now this guy is a great story teller.. grin grin
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by Malawian(m): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
udemzyudex:

It doesn't power on at all?

At home No, in Computer Village, Yes. I have never seen such a thing before.
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Malawian:

At home No, in Computer Village, Yes. I have never seen such a thing before.

I want u to note this.. When they power it on there is the charger plugin or just the ba3 alone?

Better still tell dem you want them to change it for u..
Re: Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos by HallaDaTruth: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bros buy soup and enjoy the value of your money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

::: Your Apps Thread ::: / What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones / Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.