Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,323 members, 7,974,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! (686 Views)

Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late / Freethinkers- Do You Ever Feel Lonely? / Humanists And Freethinkers: What Are Your Thoughts On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
I will never get over what christian apologists did to me when I was still little, filling my naive impressionable head with superstitious nonsense and other horrible tales of what would happen to me if I don't obey yahweh's commandments.
Nor the fact that they actually made me waste away a better part of my teenage years believing a fictitious god who exists only in an imaginary world created by them.

This is why I am always overwhelmed with joy whenever I see atheists tackling theists mercilessly, particularly christians. Thanks guys. You really are doing a great joy. Keep it up. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by segunojo866: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jared77:
I will never get over what christian apologists did to me when I was still little, filling my naive impressionable head with superstitious nonsense and other horrible tales of what would happen to me if I don't obey yahweh's commandments.
Nor the fact that they actually made me waste away a better part of my teenage years believing a fictitious god who exists only in an imaginary world created by them.

This is why I am always overwhelmed with joy whenever I see atheists tackling theists mercilessly, particularly christians. Thanks guys. You really are doing a great joy. Keep it up. grin
Thanks for caring.
Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
segunojo866:
Thanks for caring.
You are welcome.
Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by segunojo866: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jared77:

You are welcome.
yes o. Am not atheists but an agnostic guy grin
Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by hopefulLandlord: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
segunojo866:

you're still a freethinker
Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by segunojo866: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

yes boss
Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
segunojo866:
Doesn't matter, as long as you are not a theist. cheesy
Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by Willzz(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Please, what do they call one that does not believe in religion but believes in god?
Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by hopefulLandlord: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Willzz:

Please, what do they call one that does not believe in religion but believes in god?

mist likely deist
Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by Willzz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

mist likely deist
Ok, thank you sir.
Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by hopefulLandlord: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Willzz:
Ok, thank you sir.
my pleasure sir
Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by johnydon22(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jared77:

Doesn't matter, as long as you are not a theist. cheesy

You have a problem with theism?
Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by johnydon22(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Anyone can be a freethinker even a theist
Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
johnydon22:

You have a problem with theism?
Yep, as a matter of fact I do considering the damage that they have subjected humanity to, most especially the abrahamic religions.
Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by Nuhvey(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jared77:

Yep, as a matter of fact I do considering the damage that they have subjected humanity to, most especially the abrahamic religions.
Well, its not been all that bad tho.. Sure, its caused a lot of damage, but it still had some good effects..
Re: My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nuhvey:

Well, its not been all that bad tho.. Sure, its caused a lot of damage, but it still had some good effects..

I agree religion is not entirely bad as it teaches morals and other things necessary for the growth of humanity, but the good side pales in comparison to the bad side.

(1) (Reply)

Modesty: Our Clothing Should Help Us Avoid Sin / Buhari Asks Two Christian Ministers To Pray At FEC Meeting / Major Causes Of Zina (fornication)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.