Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Factors That Played Ensured Our World Cup Qualification... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Factors That Played Ensured Our World Cup Qualification... (560 Views)

Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Factors That Played Ensured Our World Cup Qualification... by pfijacobs(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Congratulations Nigeria and Nigerians alike... We are going to Russia next year!!! Indeed it has been a prolific. Run and we are glad it all ends in our favour... But in times like these, it is important that we retrospect on the factors that ensured our ticket and strategize on how to use them to our advantage during our world cup run. Here we go:

1 HUNGER FOR THE TOURNAMENT: From the coach to the players to the fans, to even FIFA as a body self... We have all missed the good old days of nigeria's dominance on the international platform... It's been 8 years and there was hunger that transcended to willpower.

2 PERFECT BLEND OF PLAYERS: A perfect mixture of experience in the likes of Mikel, ighalo, onazi and the young hotblooded actually played a pivotal role in our qualification bid as we needed the experience and the fire...

3. TROOST EKONG AND LEON BALOGUN: Talk about a blessing and mention this two... Ogini.. one single goal resulting from their error did not see the light of day.. but for these two, dear lord! That unecesarily acrobatic ezenwa and the open kolo akpeyi would have conceded goals in phone numbers

4. THE FANS: Uyo... Glo.... I throway salute for una o... The boos and eeeeehs, the murale boosting shouts... One Mallam left his suya to go and check scores when iwobi netted today.. the shout was deafening...

5. MIKEL OBI, MOSES, IGHALO AND THAT SWEET RIGHT BACK: Every ball played by these guys were hits back to back... Mikel, egbon experience, ighalo tireless worker, Moses the reincarnation of amokachi and that right back.. I don't know his name.. but 2 crates of origin on u

6. GERNOT ROHR: There's something about this guy... Seems like a silent achiever... One kind Merlin kinda vibe....

Let me drop my pen here... Add urs...

Other notable mentions

*Good luck
*Stupid opponents
*Association of supportive babalawos
*Lalasticlala
*Seun
*Pfijacobs..
*26billion dollars
*1 million naira man of the match money

#russia2018 #wedidit #mamalookathowwemadeit #supereagles soar
Re: Factors That Played Ensured Our World Cup Qualification... by pfijacobs(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Finest boo
Vizkiz
Ggrin
Ladyf
Purple summer
Fuckfuckboy
Elvishot
Jaynaija080
Onimama
Tosyne2much
Wristbangle

Come and add urs grin
Re: Factors That Played Ensured Our World Cup Qualification... by pfijacobs(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Triumphant eagles

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Productive Teenager In The History Of UCL Revealed. / Today Predicted Games / There Is No Difference Between Man City And Arsenal - Pep Guardiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.