Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? (1074 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by UyiIredia(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
The money he spends, the help he renders, a listening ear, the words of affection, erm what?
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
His words of encouragement and his understanding heart too.
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by charleff512(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mutual Trust,fidelity,empathy And Good Communication
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by UyiIredia(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Appreciate your reply.
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
The number of times she lets you handle her boobz
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by shinarlaura(f): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:
The number of times she lets you handle her boobz

Lol..

You have come again grin
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol..

You have come again grin

hey babe smiley kiss kiss

you aiint sleeping yet? shocked shocked

you went clubbing or just aiint ready to sleep yet?
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by shinarlaura(f): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Hun tongue

Not sleeping yet oo... I spent the whole afternoon sleeping... Plz if u have some sleep, kindly dash me small wink

Between, where have u been?
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pynkylypz:

oh shiit embarassed

honey how're you doing

sorry for ............

I just aiint so much of an fb person but i'll log in now babe................see ya there kiss kiss
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hun tongue

Not sleeping yet oo... I spent the whole afternoon sleeping... Plz if u have some sleep, kindly dash me small wink

Between, where have u been?

lol
i get the feeling hun..........

Whats the use of sleeping when we can both stay awake and do something fun wink wink

and i've been around o.........but just less active

i've resumed work and i've got to make up for the time i missed...sad

hope you good? smiley
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by shinarlaura(f): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

Whats the use of sleeping when we can both stay awake and do something fun wink wink

hope you good? smiley

Ohh. Now I get it.

Ur whatsapp is still not going through? smiley

Thanks God for ur health. Am happy u re now strong.

I am good but more happy now to see u. grin
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2017
UyiIredia:

Appreciate your reply.

Uwc.
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

hope you good? smiley

I miss u papi sad

no trolling anymore
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Evaberry:

I miss u papi sad

no trolling anymore

i know you do hun................like who doesnt wink wink grin

@bolded, you asking or saying?

G'morning BTW
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by Barzinime(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2017
Hi, do you really speak French? You Cameroonian? Cos I find you attractive..
. grin grin grin
shinarlaura:

Lol..

You have come again grin
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
lie to us undecided

Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
jamarifox:
lie to us undecided

Hahaha am not laying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by shinarlaura(f): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Barzinime:
Hi, do you really speak French? You Cameroonian? Cos I find you attractive..
. grin grin grin

Yes i do.

Thanks u
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by Barzinime(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
That's fascinating...I will like to be a friend on and off here
Hope you dont mind? grin
Re: What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? by Dillusionist(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
just when he has 30billion grin

(1) (Reply)

“what Is He Looking For” – Groom Goes Under His Bride’s Wedding Gown (photo) / See The Award Wining Savage Dad Of The Year / Ladies This Is For You (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.