Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (98934 Views)

6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2017
phintohlar:
haaaa, na how you take know say na hin dey kill them? Gimme your house address, i need to interrogate you
See puss lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2017
daomi:
Thèse Guy should stop abusing substance, say no to drugs
Na only you get sense. These guys abuse substance without any regards to their health.
Young boys please please please, your life is precious. . . . stay off harmful substances
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by newoffer: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2017
Is car now killing people? O ga ooo!!! Autopsy biko
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Jakumo(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2017
comshots:
Those guys sniff hell out of cocaine.I wonder how they snuggle it into Nigeria.No wonder we don't hear of cocaine smugglers being caught at airport this days.Immigration officers should ransack their homes.

This theory is the most likely scenario. Anyone who sniffs ANY powdered drug up their nose, be that coke, meth, speed, heroin or baking soda, is playing Russian Roulette with their life, and is thereby GREATLY increasing the odds of serious debilitation, or death, somewhere along that accursed road of the lost.

Cocaine is a potentially LETHAL drug that can kill a first-time user on the first ever dose, just as easily as it could kill a chronic cocaine addict, literally at ANY moment during the course of their cocaine-ingesting "career". Cocaine, depending on the purity and dosage, can cause electrical storms in the human brain, leading to strokes or heart attacks that very often prove fatal. The multiplicity of other serious medical and psychological injuries sustained by cocaine users, are all a matter of public record.

Those who interact with Dapo Abiodun's sons in London do attest that the boys are fond of their top-quality connoisseur-grade marijuana, so it is sad to hear that one of that same clan was ignorant and reckless enough to move from the comparatively safe and often medically beneficial consumption of cannabis, into the perilous realm of cocaine abuse, which may well have led, inexorably, to the tragedy being reported in the news today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2017
phintohlar:
haaaa, na how you take know say na hin dey kill them? Gimme your house address, i need to interrogate you
Phintohlar let me send my house address immediately, I need the interrogation more...
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
ellahzy:
God have mercy. Davido needs to be prayerful.

*PS** if this was nollywood, WizKid would have been the one to confess at the end. (no offence)
You know well. cheesy
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Effizy12:
Tagbo has finally stated his revenge. Davido isn't save unless he confess.
Stay off Nollywood bro.
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Incrizz(f): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2017
Popoola1960:
30 billion for the account. 10 billion each from each of d dead fellow. 30 billion is complete now. Davido I fear u oOoooooo shocked cool

Lol...

#Incrizz
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by humilitypays(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Alcohol and drug abuse kills but kids won't listen!

How can u live your whole life drinking alcohol, smoking, sniffing drugs and sleeping with random women and still expect to live long It won't work na

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by benedictac(f): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
When he was singing money fall on you, y'all think he was joking.... Juju on the beat

And some people still dey dance "money fall on them" OK ooo
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by lovingyouhun: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
forreelinc:
grin hmmm davido own na to dey kill people now

At least he is doing what he loves

He loves to kill abi? Lol you are funny sha
Still you deserve koboko believe me, happy Sunday
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by lozanni(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
An autopsy is required to shed light on these deaths. Could it be due to excessive as Alcohol or drugs? If it's drugs, maybe it was spiked with something lethal on purpose or in error.
That's why the autopsy result should be released fast to prevent further sad deaths.
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
RIP I’m not here to judge or condemn its unfortunate I didn’t know you until the day you died but may your legacies live on
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by jrusky(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Davido are you a member or have vecome part night crew of blood suckers?

This is getting suspicious now hhhmmm....
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by lozanni(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jakumo:

This theory is the most likely scenario. Anyone who sniffs ANY powdered drug up their nose, be that coke, meth, speed, heroin or baking soda, is playing Russian Roulette with their life, and is thereby GREATLY increasing the odds of serious debilitation, or death, somewhere along that accursed road of the lost.

Cocaine is a potentially LETHAL drug that can kill a first-time user on the first ever dose, just as easily as it could kill a chronic cocaine addict, literally at ANY moment during the course of their cocaine-ingesting "career". Cocaine, depending on the purity and dosage, can cause electrical storms in the human brain, leading to strokes or heart attacks that very often prove fatal. The multiplicity of other serious medical and psychological injuries sustained by cocaine users, are all a matter of public record.

Those who interact with Dapo Abiodun's sons in London do attest that the boys are fond of their top-quality connoisseur-grade marijuana, so it is sad to hear that one of that same clan was ignorant and reckless enough to move from the comparatively safe and often medically beneficial consumption of cannabis, into the perilous realm of cocaine abuse, which may well have led, inexorably, to the tragedy being reported in the news today.

Exactly my thoughts!
It maybe substance abuse or ingestion of dangerously spiked substances.
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by redsun(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigerians are drinking themselves to death right down to the remotest villages. There are so many nameless and unchecked bottled spirit that could be bought cheaply by even the very poor,that are very addictive and destructive like synthetic drugs.

I wouldn't even trust a bottle of spirit in lagos international airport duty free shop. They may look real on the outside,but inside are toxic poisons. There are almost nothing in place to check commodities in nigerian and make sure they conform to safe standard

Almost every food and non food consumables in Nigeria are fake,including ones sold in socalled recognised outlets.

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by KaptainAfrika: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Are you sure davido isn't killing people
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by jrusky(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pierohandsome:
What is killing this small small boys for God's sake? Death has left Nollywood and remembered Davido crew

When a man wake up in the early day of his life and seeking more wealth through all medium things happens.

When God gave a gift and you digress to dine with might crew in the name of getting more dole their is no way unexpected demand and sacrifice won't follow in fact in some cases you might not even be aware that is just the mystery.

Be careful in life be please with what you have and remain with God almighty as your stand and every thing. Life out of God is a dead living life.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by wayaa007(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Death comes in three’s whose next in line...

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Tecno66: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Abi these two know wetin kill Tagbo? Killing to shut their mouth? Just asking o because the deaths too close!
Muckross1122:
For the second time in a week, After the death of tagbo. Davido lost two friends close to him. DJ Olu (Olugbenga Abiodun) the son of popular oil tycoon, "Dapo Abiodun" and one of Dmw crew "Chime" are said to have died earlier today inside their car. 

May their soul rest in perfect peace.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/davido-cousin-dj-olu-reportedly-found.html

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
forreelinc:
grin hmmm davido own na to dey kill people now

At least he is doing what he loves

Get sense Davido no dey Naija at present

Na wizzy and you his fans dey do the job.

You wan put Davidos career in jeopardy.

E no go wek.

Davido always a threat to Wizzy, his Crew nd his fans
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
satan will give u a fowl & take a whole human being in return cry Autopsy should be done
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by tishbite41(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Na wa ooh
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by DJperdurabo: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dreamwaker:
He's the son of a billionaire. David is in trouble

How is Davido in trouble? Did he kill DJ Olu (RIP).
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Meritocracy:
Why billionaire doesn't give his child Manager in his company instead of being Davido's dog. I swear most billionaire doesn't care about their children welfare. Ise ko pani Ayo lonpa eniyan.
The guy manages his fathers' club at temple 12 road ikoyi, i have seen him and his father and bro i dont trust the man either. Baba fit don do upgrade.

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by centoke30(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dreamwaker:
He's the son of a billionaire. David is in trouble
David is a son of a billionaire as well grin.. wetin go come happen ni
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
HORLADSTAR:
Hello my brainy nairalander, maybe we should look into the matter from this angle-Don't u think this two death are connected to TAGBO's death.maybe they have some vital info with them.

it may be the reason..they may have been silence to give vital information...I also have another angle to this...tagbo may have a strong Head and he is on a revenge mission to all who knew about his death. also something else. this may be a +++++++ show.

my Nigerian street guys may know what I mean. fame comes with sacrifice. remember Dagrin....

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Awoleesu(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rise of the gangstars! Tupac/wallace saga replicating live in naija... The French would say tres intressant!
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by seangy4konji: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Davido is in South Africa. What has d boy got to do with it. Guy. What's up now.
kn23h:

An oil tycoon son? David's won't get out of this alive.
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
tooawesome:

Are you a fool.? Oya go and check DAVIDO'S Instagram and Snapchat. Nonsnese undecided
You are very stupid and a big fool for asking idiotic questions. Oponu radarada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died / Ini Edo Shares Valentine's Day Picture / Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.