Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,505 members, 7,932,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:32 AM

MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... (53758 Views)

Lady Removes Tattoo Of Her Ex-Boyfriend From Her Body After Breakup / Have You Ever Seen A Nigerian Woman Asking Her Man For A Bible As Gift? / A Woman Asking For Food (financial Favors) In The Talking Stages Is.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by daclemx: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Bros, if the husband catches you, then you are in trouble. Stop now before it is too late. Unless the husband is aware
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2017
boostdom:
Give her if you have but there is the possibility of your benevolence snowballing into something unintended. When she asks consistently and you give, you support a dependence behaviour in her that makes her indebted to you. The problem this creates is that it makes her less inhibitive to you, which is compounded by the pleasant memories both of you might have shared. This is the psychic fuel that will ignite the passion.

I know how that story goes, bruh. She will be tossing her vows out the window with the quickness.

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ssalk: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
Please I want to know if it's right for a married woman to keep asking for money from her Ex.. I'm having this experience now and don't know if I should stop or keep doing it...

My ex once beg me for money to support her marriage and I assisted her. Even not long ago another of my ex who is married called me for financial assistance which I promised her to do when I have the money. Nothing wrong with it so long nothing attached.

5 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Truckpusher(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
Please I want to know if it's right for a married woman to keep asking for money from her Ex.. I'm having this experience now and don't know if I should stop or keep doing it...
Just tell them point blank they shouldn't ever contact you for any monetary assistance ever. That shiit will land you in serious problem and you'll look like a fool when the shiit hits the fan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2017
bettercreature:
There is nothing wrong about asking your ex for money! Marriage is not a death sentence.My exs does that often and i dont have problem helping if i have spear money
Bettercreature...i know who u r o...do sunday fr me or i expose u in nairaland grin
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by ahmg001(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:
Tell her to bring her husband as collateral. Foolish woman

I won't be surprised if you eventually hang her leg on the burglary proof. This is how it starts...
. Lolz,dt hanging of leg on d burglary proof actually remind me of sumfn,most especially wen d bed is by d window
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by bettercreature(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Op. We 're having same experience. Mine even borrowed some cash from me to support her husband during the traditional, promised to pay back . Now she's asking for money again when she haven't paid d previous one.
For me, I can be of help if I notice she has enough reason to beg. Afteral she's married does not mean we are enemies. You just have to delete that old thought of friendship and see her as your casual friend.
Don't mind them they actually believe a married lady should not talk to any man or ask for help.What you are doing are very normal.Help the needy
There was a time i got husband of my ex arrested simply because he beats her and sent her out at the middle of the night

4 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by zutu(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2017
My married ex too is bugging me with same thing, hers is
School fees for her children.

3 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by daramolanas1(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2017
crazygod:

Exporting as in international trade? undecided or u meant extorting
BADT GUY[b][/b] grin wink
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Lomprico2: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2017
ResponsibleG:
You are still interested in him then. Why is he your ex?

Dude, op is not gay!
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Diso60090(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2017
siraj1402:
It happened to me and I gave her with pure intentions. In as much you do it without any hidden intention, surly you will be rewarded for it. She might need it to support her family.
only You talk wetin God fit use bless person take one beer for my care with pure intention
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by danieljessy: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2017
boostdom:
Give her if you have but there is the possibility of your benevolence snowballing into something unintended. When she asks consistently and you give, you support a dependence behaviour in her that makes her indebted to you. The problem this creates is that it makes her less inhibitive to you, which is compounded by the pleasant memories both of you might have shared. This is the psychic fuel that will ignite the passion.

I know how that story goes, bruh. She will be tossing her vows out the window with the quickness.
Literatus I carry dictionary dey read ur post
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by favourmic(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. I suppose she is exporting me

exporting you to which country?

you be cargo that she is exporting you grin grin
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by sulakishop(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2017
We are in the same shoe bro
Ikebesupa:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Truckpusher(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2017
Ssalk:

My ex once beg me for money to support her marriage and I assisted her. Even not long ago another of my ex who is married called me for financial assistance which I promised her to do when I have the money. Nothing wrong with it so long nothing attached.
I hope you know the mindset of their husbands when he finds out you've been a Santa Claus to their wives.

Quit doing shiit all in the name of being a good person - It might hurt you tomorrow . Responsible women or men don't beg each other money behind the backs of their respective partners. What's not normal isn't just normal .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by adriftonmemories(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2017
daclemx:
Bros, if the husband catches you, then you are in trouble. Stop now before it is too late. Unless the husband is aware

It's even worse if the husband is aware... You become a prime suspect embarassed

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by bettercreature(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Bettercreature...i know who u r o...do sunday fr me or i expose u in nairaland grin
Lol its been long.How is everything
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by highchief1: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:
Tell her to bring her husband as collateral. Foolish woman

I won't be surprised if you eventually hang her leg on the burglary proof. This is how it starts...
ewe!that was harsh

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by sonature1: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:

People beg people they are close to in confidence...it's very normal. But make sure bygones stay bygones because if u sleep with her now, you are definitely going to earn curses.

Pls help her if she has genuine financial challenges

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Pope22(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. I suppose she is exporting me
Exporting, extorting or exploiting? Which one please?
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by kenex4ever(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2017
xreal:
If your wife does same, will you be pleased with that?

If NO; then STOP.

Else; KONTINU.
OP, think about this.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by idu1(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2017
She's in need. Help her

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Brojimmydada77: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Sharing the same experience. She gets upset each time I turn down an appointment with her due to the monetary demands
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Truckpusher:
I hope you know the mindset of their husbands when he finds out you've been a Santa Claus to their wives.

Quit doing shiit all in the name of being a good person - It might hurt you tomorrow . Responsible women or men don't beg each other money behind the backs of their respective partners. What's not normal isn't just normal .

You're right. The spouses are usually not aware of the begging or giving. An ex once asked me for money _I didn't waste my time lying. I just told him my husband won't support such benevolence. Giving him without my husband's support/awareness is cheating!

4 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by highchief1: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
There are certain things guys do here i do not find funny... A girl askes u out and u come out to tell the world (girls dont do that) dont be foolish, you are not the only guy who girls ask out... U have sex with women u come to tell us, are u that low; real men dont do tha shiit... Now this one comes here talkin shit abt ex, if u want to help her then do and dont come here askin us stupid questions, are u not a man? Why are most guys here too childish... Its sunday, go to church abeg...
u are really a dead rat what's wrong with sharing ideas?he wants more light
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Don't you have a woman in your life?, or siblings to take care of?, when it's a one time thing that's different but when she makes it habitual, you are setting yourself up.
You even said she makes advances at you OK o, keep playing with fire

Wot is there.....
Has he not Fvcked her severally b4?
A Fvck that was well fvcked can be refvcked provided the fvckee and the fvcker agreed that the previous Fvck was well fvcked.... Cyril law of refvcking

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Viccur(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2017
Karma is waiting on u OP. Continue oo
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by adriftonmemories(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=Truckpusher post=61216976]I hope you know the mindset of their husbands when he finds out you've been a Santa Claus to their wives.

Quit doing shiit all in the name of being a good person - It might hurt you tomorrow . Responsible women or men don't beg each other money behind the backs of their respective partners. What's not normal isn't just normal .[/quote

My brother Truckpusher, no mind the mum. When shii happens now he will still run to Nairaland in tears
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by sanandreas(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2017
I was in same shoes. Thanks to my friends advice. I stopped it. She was even saying if na my babe I nor go give her, I laughed hard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2017
bettercreature:
Lol its been long.How is everything
im glad u remember me sir....everything is sad like seriously sad. I need spiritual cleansing to be happy
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by highchief1: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:
All these women without pride, self respect or dignity!!
What is it sef
u never c any thg u don't have sence sef so if u once dated a gov u can't go and and for contract or other benefits some of u are babies must u be enemies with an ex?someone I dated before helped me get a contract of over 16m u guys are eating ur mums Eba and think life ends there...I am married but I update all my exes cos if e better for them e don better for me and pls don't think it I'm a successful man by all standards

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.