Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Need A Vet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Vet (648 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Vet by balckgold(f): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2010
I’m looking for a vet in the Ikotun area that spays dogs. My regular vet only neuters male dogs and has never spayed a female. Anyone know of vet who does?
Re: I Need A Vet by Centkaycee(f): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2010
Ikotun is not a good place for it, if you would agree to relocate you 'l get one.
Re: I Need A Vet by coolier(f): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
Centkaycee:

if you would agree to relocate you 'l get one.

Re: I Need A Vet by balckgold(f): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2010
Centkaycee:

Ikotun is not a good place for it, if you would agree to relocate you 'l get one.
you trying to tell me there isnt one within driving distance? you have to be kidding me right

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Beginning To Hate Her Kid Brother / Would You Marry A Person With Disabled Children? / Medical Explanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.