Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,867 members, 7,942,166 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Interview With Workforce Since August - Advice Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Workforce Since August - Advice Needed (666 Views)

Contact Centre Interview With Workforce Group / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria / Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Workforce Since August - Advice Needed by cokefanta: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Hi house,a friend of mine had interview(secretary in a bank) with workforce in August,he completed his documentation afterwards in the month of August,but since then he has not HEARD from workforce.
Just want to know if this is how it takes time before starting work after interview with WORKFORCE,
ANYONE WITH SIMILAR EXPERIENCE SHOULD PLEASE SHARE.
THANKS.
Re: Interview With Workforce Since August - Advice Needed by petrohiz: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Workforce with their suffer head job... Use ur leg waka comot o
Re: Interview With Workforce Since August - Advice Needed by AOMP: 10:56am On Nov 02, 2017
cokefanta:
Hi house,a friend of mine had interview(secretary in a bank) with workforce in August,he completed his documentation afterwards in the month of August,but since then he has not HEARD from workforce.
Just want to know if this is how it takes time before starting work after interview with WORKFORCE,
ANYONE WITH SIMILAR EXPERIENCE SHOULD PLEASE SHARE.
THANKS.

It is that their documentation I hate most. They will make u to feel as if u'v gotn a job after dat....nothing again...... I wasted close to 10k on documentation alone. still I didn't get d job
Re: Interview With Workforce Since August - Advice Needed by tuto: 11:42am On Nov 02, 2017
petrohiz:
Workforce with their suffer head job... Use ur leg waka comot o
when a guy asked on this platform if it is worth going for workforce interview, u personally replied that it is of no use. a lot of people blasted me on this platform. but today truth is coming out gradually.
Re: Interview With Workforce Since August - Advice Needed by Korede01(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
workforce! mitcheeeew!

(1) (Reply)

Youwin..did Anyone Apply / Answering The Salary Question At An Interview / Npower List To Be Out On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.