Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) (4348 Views)

Please Do We Know The True Nature Of God Or Are We Deluded / Debunking Christianity Series: An Essay On The True Nature Of Good And Evil / Your True Nature In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by manikal: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
I known it sounds good, but I don't think the answer lies within ourselves. I think the answer to the question of how this our reality is truly set up lies in looking at the oddities, the exceptions, the "mistakes". Instead of asking "who am I", ask why do placebos work, how come the future can be foretold, where do prophetic dreams come from, where do revelations come from. People have been given winning lottery numbers in their dreams, and hit songs, etc. Where do those come from?
Why does your body heal itself after you take placebo but won't heal itself if you command it or beg it or knowingly take placebo. How come u can feel it when a person u care about is in distress no matter how far away they are. I believe aswers to those questions point us to the true nature of how our reality us set up.

Lol , who is this ''I'' who thinks the answer does not lie within?
Great prophets of old have all pointed that the true source is within. You seem too interested in dreams, prophecies and all the hullabaloo. Anyways , i wish you luck in Finding or not-finding reality. Good day bro
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
manikal:

Lol , who is this ''I'' who thinks the answer does not lie within?
Great prophets of old have all pointed that the true source is within. You seem too interested in dreams, prophecies and all the hullabaloo. Anyways , i wish you luck in Finding or not-finding reality. Good day bro

That's the whole point. I'm not set up to be able to tell who the real "I" is by simply asking or going within. It is asking my brain to do something deliberately put way beyond it's capabilities. I can't even think beyond three dimensions yet scientists say their could be worlds with more than 10 dimensions.
I am interested in dreams etc because those are the true pointers not "I". Why don't we ask these questions instead of taking them for granted as things that happen naturally?
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Why can't I choose what dream I want to have tonight? Who chooses my dreams? Why am I designed so I must sleep, durring which time I could be "repaired" and durring which time I lose control of my brain, leaving it open to manipulation and re-arrangement. By "mistakes" I mean there seem to be slip-ups in the set-up sometimes. Example, some people are born with perfect memory of their immediate past life. Oops. Some are born with a birthmark at the area where the fatal blow was struck. Oops. I saw a video of a boy in India leading scientists to his family in his last life. He knew where everything was, knew his children's names, and had a birthmark at the back of the head, where the bullet that killed him went in. Ooooops!!
manikal
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by SUPERBLOOM: 7:07pm On Jun 30
Creation and God is bigger than all this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Dating Nigeria Facebook / How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna / On Religion And Rationalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.