Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,009 members, 7,973,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:11 PM

Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) (17105 Views)

Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) by MadCow1: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Benue and crime..
Re: Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) by Ojuororun(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
MadCow1:
Benue and crime..
E no even suprise again cos it as became there as usual job theircheesy
Re: Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Never trust Nigerian police. Don't be surprised if they just caught innocent boys and paraded them to show that they're "working"
Re: Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) by lyntiffany(f): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

what is dis one sayin
you will soon know
Re: Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) by Ugaboy: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
chinedubrazil:

what is this one saying? :-/

What do u think am saying
Re: Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) by sesaan(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Na all this small boys wie d form JVC cult the collect people phones ... stupid boys
Re: Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
Christopher Abah. .... Iorhen Mark ...

never see this kid theft in qll this region except the east chai awon werey oloripelebe kekeke......

castrate, dry, grind n feed dem their.......... angry

it's benue sir
Re: Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) by titiloyeblog: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Meet The Girl Whose Dream Came To Reality By Meeting Adekunle Gold

Yetunde Johnson, a slay and desperate fan of a popular Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold, finally became happy as her dream in meeting Adekunle Gold is fulfilled.

She said;
Adekunle Gold has been my celebrity crush over the years. And ever since then I have been wanting to see him and have a contact with him. Now, I am very happy that my dream is fulfilled. I met him in ICM on Sunday at Ikeja shopping mall. It was a friend of mine who told me that he will be available there (ICM) by 2pm, so I made all necessary efforts to meet with him because I saw that it could be my only chance of seeing him live.

Read more here: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2017/10/meet-girl-whose-dream-came-to-reality_2.html
Re: Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) by kprez(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
lyntiffany:
Some parts of Benue State bear igbo names such as omeniru, abah ezeaka e.t.c mostly the ones that shares boundary with uboloafor in Nsukka. So haters shove it up your axx.
no mind dat idiot evry name dat dey dnt undestnd iz iqbo name, afonja's ar jst useless

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2017
kirajustice:
The Benue state police command has announced the arrest of 4 criminals and the recovery of various arms and ammunition.

In a statement signed by the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of the command, ASP. Moses Joel Yamu, obtained by PoliticsNGR, the hoodlums have confessed to their crimes and will soon be charged to court. The statement read;

"On 02/10/2017 at about 20:00hrs, SARS operatives on township patrol intercepted one Christopher Abah 19yrs and Iorhen Mark 18yrs at the old bridge, on the spot search, recovered two live cartridges, further investigation led to the recovery of a locally fabricated pistol with 3 face caps including a camouflaged one.

Similarly, SARS operatives based on a distress call on 05/10/2017 at about 1800hrs arrested Ben Ukpev, 21yrs and Adanyi Adanyi, 22yrs of various addresses at Logo 1 after robbing an innocent citizen of his handset at gunpoint. A locally fabricated revolver pistol with one live ammunition and a set of criminal charms were recovered from them.  They will soon be charged to court."

http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/08/police-arrest-4-armed-robbers-benue-recover-weapons-photos/
These are just kids, not armed robbers
Re: Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) by alaskido(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
These kids are just juveniles. Real Armed Robbers move with AK47, G-3 and Pump actions. They operate in groups and well coordinated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ogun Teenager For Killing Friend Over Umbrella, N200 / Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta / Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.