Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,698 members, 7,969,045 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:55 PM

Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. (61930 Views)

AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Aubameyang Scores For Arsenal, Celebrates With Black Panther Mask (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by DONADAMS(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Arsenalholic:
He became a National hero.

Go to Russia and score the goal that will take us to the Semi Finals for the first time in African history and become a Continental hero grin

Up the Gunners! Up the Eagles!

Meanwhile, I heard that team Ghana has been invited to coman perform 'one corner' dance at the opening ceremony tongue
first time in African history??I thought Algeria reached the semis last time
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Nostradamu(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
Arsenalholic:

Go to Russia and score the goal that will take us to the Semi Finals for the first time in African history and become a Continental hero grin

Meanwhile, I heard that team Ghana has been invited to coman perform 'one corner' dance at the opening ceremony tongue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Yeaaaaaaa oo! Death! I don die. LMDFAOOOOOOOO! Arsenalholic, wahlai you dey CRASE! Nah mehn, really I laughed out loud. Wayray ni e mehn!

I jus dey imagine the dance for my head as i read your post. NIce, nice, nice one.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Marsnizz: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigeria no go pass group stage for that world cup.
pls do not wish us badluck
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Arsenalholic:

Hahahahahaa
You wicked no be small cry
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Michael004: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
stobery:
Typical Arsenal, only active on Twitter not against Liverpool and stoke city grin grin
Which team did you fight for? Lemme know if it is that lousy club in blue side of London.
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by stobery(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Michael004:
Which team did you fight for? Lemme know if it is that lousy club in blue side of London.

The most successful people boy!
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by YekinniOlamide(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
#BadBelle
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by AreaFada2: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by lagosrd: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Failure has no family......
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by larrybabanla(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
bad Belle
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by NSK4U(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
he that the crown fits should wear it, congrats to him.......
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Arsenalholic(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Deseo:

Hahahahahaa
You wicked no be small cry
Lol. Just giving back the 'love' they shared after winning that zinc cup last month.
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Arsenalholic(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nostradamu:
[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Yeaaaaaaa oo! Death! I don die. LMDFAOOOOOOOO! Arsenalholic, wahlai you dey CRASE! Nah mehn, really I laughed out loud. Wayray ni e mehn!

I jus dey imagine the dance for my head as i read your post. NIce, nice, nice one.
Abeg bros take it easy. Thou shalt not die because of laughter.

If you know how e pain me when dey use that 4-1 trashing take dey troll Nigerians ehn...

We just dey start. Na when the WC go reach proper next year dem go know say Naija is the land of savage trollings

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Santinojr: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Oche211:
I Celebrate Alex Iwobi, Super Eagles, Rohr, Nigeria...
Russia, here we come...
At least, quarter finals is what i pray for...
The CUP is all i dream off...
Happy dreaming
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by guiddoti: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
lilcashking:
Here in Enugu we don't know him
Is Enugu part of Nigeria.?
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Arsenalholic(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
DONADAMS:
first time in African history??I thought Algeria reached the semis last time
Nah. It has never happened.

As a matter of fact, only 3 African teams have ever reached the Q/finals: Cameroon, Senegal & Ghana.
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Arsenalholic(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
ogbiwa:

Ghanaians reading this comment right now
grin
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Arsenalholic(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
cooljoe:
he does that, we go make am president. Weather or not na election year, we go conduct election and make him d sole candidate. afterall his coming on for Simon yesterday is d only positive CHANGE v seen in Naija for years
Lol. No time.

Youths for president!
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Arsenalholic(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Outofsync:

Word!!
Gunners been balling for Nigeria since. Remember Kanu Nkwanwko?

Proudly a Gunner!!

Up Nigeria, Up Arsenal,

Football is a way of life!!
You're sighted sir.

#COYG
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Devil fall on you.
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by NeeKlaus: 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
stobery:
Typical Arsenal, only active on Twitter not against Liverpool and stoke city grin grin
But they were active against Chelsea 3 TIMES last season. Man City, Once. United, Once.

Shey you cannot talk again?? grin
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by DONADAMS(m): 12:36am On Oct 09, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Nah. It has never happened.

As a matter of fact, only 3 African teams have ever reached the Q/finals: Cameroon, Senegal & Ghana.
what about Algeria..what stage were they kicked out in the last WC?
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by delugajackson: 1:25am On Oct 09, 2017
Gangster1ms:

Na pple like u make this country not to progress.. Too much negative vibes.
The guy na mumu. Abeg flog nonsense comot for him body.
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Rexnegro(m): 2:03am On Oct 09, 2017
stobery:
@22 he will score the goal that will send @ngsupereagles to the final

Click like if u believe
that's if we play against Faroe Island, maldova, Grenada, Iceland, new Macedonia n Co wey ronaldo dey use shine thinking him Sabi play ball.... but when ronaldo play Chile in fifa confederation cup him experience wetin king Messi dey face in America...if I hear say Nigeria reach final make I bath naked. super eagles wey no Sabi play ball. Mtcheeew
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2017
DONADAMS:
what about Algeria..what stage were they kicked out in the last WC?

They were defeated in the 2nd round just like Nigeria: They were unlucky though, they lost to the eventual champion Germany and the match match actually went into the extra time.

Germany won 2-1. If they had beaten Germany and Nigeria had defeated France, Nigeria and Algeria would've met in the quarterfinals.
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by MrFly(m): 6:30am On Oct 09, 2017
Cladez:
Lol 4rsenal by the time he is 25 without any notable trophy,he would ditch them for one of the best in England {United,Chelsea or City}
how many FA cup titles has he won? Common sense fall on u
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by junglej: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2017

That's the reason why u are s nobody. Take ur bad luck and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2017
Niyinficient:
Star boy

...yakubu smoke india bush ..that's why he played like a man with single testies
Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2017
Niyinficient:
Star boy

...yakubu smoke india bush ..that's why he played like a man with single testies
Niyinficient:
Star boy

Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2017
Niyinficient:
Star boy

Re: Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2017
Niyinficient:
Star boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Equatorial Guinea Vs Nigeria: AWCON 2018 (0 - 6) On 24th November 2018 / List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup / Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.