Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms (43559 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by bakila: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
frankdGreat125:
Buhari n his illiterate soldiers should stop provoking us more.
If all dis continues, we will a play a music dat Nigeria will not b able to dance it.
I thought you guys will have his head on display at Afaraukwu Ibeku and will invite your Ihiala brothers as special viewers by now?
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Cjrane2:
Silly liars.
They ONLY agreed they went there because they were caught in camera. If not, they will deny as usual.

If there were arms in Kanu's house, would it not have been seen by reporters or even removed all these weeks as reporters have been going there to view the vandalization of the property by the military?

Now, they will plant 2 or three bombs inside the place purported in the reports to be Kanu's room so that they will say " Hurray, we have found bombs under Kanu's bed used in killing soldiers in Sambisa" Silly illiterate soldiers. grin grin grin grin

One of Biafran leader Chinua Achebe once asked Nigeria soldiers invaded his home and office "if they are looking for a gun or his pen"?

Are the Buhari's terrorists in military uniforms looking for Mazi Nnmadi Kanu's microphones, Ofo and titles

2 Likes

Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by ruffDiamond: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
frankdGreat125:
If all dis continues, we will a play a music dat Nigeria will not b able to dance it.
abeg when the music go start ?we dey wait but my be say pick yr fight very carefully if u no wetin I mean y'all just one against the rest of the 'zoo' when e start eh, u go no say international community don't really gives a flying wetin happen in Africa cos dem get their own problem to worry abt. Trump just lost close to 60 of his country citizens to a crazy Christian shooter,now u think he's going to be worry with a nonentity like KANU and his pet Biafra.ud ipigs table rousers haha una never c anything keep beating yr hairy chest, jingle go soon mature fully .person wey im mama no train for home,na for outside he learn am by force for sure undecided
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by bakila: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
NSK4U:
let them continue d search, A FINGER THAT DIPS INTO THE ANUS EITHER COMES OUT WITH SHIT or MESS.......
Or leaves a scar and brings forth blood.
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by EazyMoh(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
frankdGreat125:
There you go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by Illegal44: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ok we are watching
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by zingobaby: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Amy always carry people property,let them return them thiefs
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by discusant: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
lol. What are you waiting for?

When you see fire, you go run o. Nigeria army is ya papas army for now, because of the semi-literate leader of Nigeria.
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by tballeyy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Payback time, u don't need only international community, u also need local community
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by prettyboi1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
frankdGreat125:

Lol...always ranting.
It started from:

"if Kanu goes to jail, we will burn Nigeria"

to

"if Kanu is not released from jail, we will burn Nigeria"

to:

"if Kanu is arrested again, we will burn Nigeria".

It changed again to:

"IPOB demands biafra! We (IPOB) will burn Nigeria & destroy Nigeria if biafra is not given to us."

It changed again to:

"federal government does not have the balls to arrest Kanu...can't you see the crowd that follows him?"

After Kanu ran away leaving you iddiots alone to die,
it changed again to:

"Kanu is restrategizing to fight government".

After that, it changed again to:

"Federal government should produce Kanu".

Now, you have changed it again to:

" stop provoking us more.
If all dis continues, we will a play a music dat Nigeria will not b able to dance it."

Igbo is not IPOB
IPOB is not Igbo

IPOB members are terrorists!

Igbo people are good people.

God bless Nigeria.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by discusant: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
EazyMoh:

There you go.

Do Fulani manufacture guns?

Do almajiri know how to shoot guns?

You are most vulnerable when the chips are down.

Only fools and parasites refuse divorce from a partner no more interested in a marriage.

Continue to believe that Nigeria army is ya papa's army.

3 Likes

Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by UduMgbo1: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
omenka:
Food nearly done done. Vegetable stew with roasted catfish and Irish potato chips sauce. Make sense die! grin

But we don dey shayo already. Brandy dey. Champagne too dey. Me i prefer the brandy sha. Which one you want? cheesy

Midolian, abeg do come shaperly. I hear say this little angry yoot na fast eater, a rapacious gourmand. You might meet an empty pot if you don't hurry up. cheesy
you see i just dont talk for talk sake

i know all these childish ranks na the work of kai kai or spirit
hehehehehehehe imagine eating rice and spirit no wonder grin

@ your invitation
sorry i prefer ofe akwu which i ate few hrs ago grin
sorry i only drink water these days
keep destroying your liver tongue

2 Likes

Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by ruffDiamond: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kingbet:
buhari sense affecteD you badly
eeyah how KANU urine u been drinking taste abeg I for post that meme of yr fellow pig licking your fugitive terrorist lord smelly urine but I wanna be civil sorry I understand uhm undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by janykute: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Benekruku:
Can't they arrest his family if they can't find him!

Moreover, why is the house still existing, it should be burnt down.

Villagers also should be injected with monkey pox
Look at someone they are forcing me to share a country with.

3 Likes

Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by omenka(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
UduMgbo1:
you see i just dont talk for talk sake

i know all these childish ranks na the work of kai kai or spirit
hehehehehehehe imagine eating rice and spirit no wonder grin

@ your invitation
sorry i prefer ofe akwu which i ate few hrs ago grin
sorry i only drink water these days
keep destroying your liver tongue
So you no go drink Moet too? grin grin

Come on, I know you are shy. We'd turn off the porch lights when you approach so your brothers wouldn't see you coming. cheesy
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by guiddoti: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Omeokachie:
They found Television-rifle and jeans-grenade.

grin TechnoCraft
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by UduMgbo1: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
[s]
omenka:
So you no go drink Moet too? grin grin

Come on, I know you are shy. We'd turn off the porch lights when you approach so your brothers wouldn't see you coming. cheesy
[/s] enjoy your advanced kai kai grin
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by ipobarecriminals: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
wink coolcool smiley wink smiley cool cheesy wink cool cool cool cool cheesy wink cool cool.Good news/ development. Now i can sleep nice
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by okerekeikpo: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Soon very very soon we will fight back let them continue with the madness
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by GODWIN78(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
kidman96:
No one bleeps with the General...

Long live General Muhammadu Bihari
Long live Nigerian Army
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria

One Naija for Life!
we can not be one ,save,my post,today,soonest we are going name wave good buy to Nigeria, the Nigerian armies knows it,they are dancing their last dance,
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by ruffDiamond: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
prettyboi1:

Lol...always ranting.
It started from:

"if Kanu goes to jail, we will burn Nigeria"

to

"if Kanu is not released from jail, we will burn Nigeria"

to:

"if Kanu is arrested again, we will burn Nigeria".

It changed again to:

"IPOB demands biafra! We (IPOB) will burn Nigeria & destroy Nigeria if biafra is not given to us."

It changed again to:

"federal government does not have the balls to arrest Kanu...can't you see the crowd that follows him?"

After Kanu ran away leaving you iddiots alone to die,
it changed again to:

"Kanu is restrategizing to fight government".

After that, it changed again to:

"Federal government should produce Kanu".

Now, you have changed it again to:

" stop provoking us more.
If all dis continues, we will a play a music dat Nigeria will not b able to dance it."

Igbo is not IPOB
IPOB is not Igbo

IPOB members are terrorists!

Igbo people are good people.

God bless Nigeria.
hahahahah laughing in Cantonese here cheesy grin leave dem abeg dem don't start again
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
frankdGreat125:
stop Being Foolish, What Can You Do? It Won't Take Nigerian Army 24 Hours To Destroy The Entire East. Pray For Peace.
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
midolian:

CHESTBEATING 401 cheesy cheesy

Many of these kids will just sit somewhere to type nonsense because its a faceless forum. You cowards should keep playing the music you cant dance to.
Make them armed ipob like Python dance make we see who go surrender.No be Python dance bokoharam dey take fry barbeque for sambisa?

1 Like

Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by ipobarecriminals: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin wink grin cool cool wink
EazyMoh:
There you go.
wink
EazyMoh:
There you go.
i like dis.How do u people download am
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by Yakson09: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
operation python dance on point.
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by Kebreal92(m): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
frankdGreat125:

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by richeeyo(m): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
frankdGreat125:
Boy speak for your self
Who is we
Imagine igbos driven from all part of Nigeria back to their land
I don't think you would be smiling
And you would not be able to announce to the whole village
chukwuma is going to the City
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by SPRINDID(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
this huwsa fulani soldiers self they have been blinded buy the power pmb is handlind bt their foolishness no let them know that their are always many ways to kill a rat either buy trap ,broom head ,rat gum etc .since they are in pyton dance then we are out with eagle anger
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by shegra58: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Lt General Tukur Burantashi... The terror of Biafra!
They can keep shouting upandan, the python has danced, the python is dancing, and the python will kwantinu to dance, until IPOBaboons, kowtow to one Nijeriya...
Ka ji ko?
Our Dilector observing from a far

2 Likes

Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Lt General Tukur Burantashi... The terror of Biafra!
They can keep shouting upandan, the python has danced, the python is dancing, and the python will kwantinu to dance, until IPOBaboons, kowtow to one Nijeriya...
Ka ji ko?

..."kowtow to one whateveryoucalledit", probably bowled over your self in pride @ your use of kowtow, no?
.....and I weep for your trapped soul
The tragic thing is that this truth may be hidden from you forever, and that plain makes me want to wrap you with a coat of awareness, freedom and truth cos it is so sad that a human being typed that last paragraph, the one in all that Inglis
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by akilo1: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
good NA this foolish kanu must go Down
Re: Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms by Almaheed: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
frankdGreat125:

shut up!! and stop bragging. your fire brigade approach brought about this mess you are in. why didn't you come out and fight the soldiers

am not in support of the Nigerian military and their needless python dance, but it's people like you that keep fueling this despotic romance with an insane hoodlum kanu. all the chest beating that you did before the military operations is not enough to hide your head and shut your mouth you are still bragging again.

if you all knew what the military had in mind for kanu and his cohorts you won't be saying all this nonsense. thank god for your governors... you people should thank your governors very well. idiots

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Delivers 110 Trailers Of Rice And Grains To Kano As Palliatives / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) / Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.