Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Top 5 Home Made Recipes For Pink Lips Balm - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 5 Home Made Recipes For Pink Lips Balm (5113 Views)

Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) / Learn How To Make Pink Lips Balm / Black Lips.... Any Solution For Pink Lips Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Home Made Recipes For Pink Lips Balm by healthbeautytip: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
http://www.organichealthbeautytips.com/2017/10/08/top-5-home-made-recipes-pink-lips-balm/

Do you ever feel like your lips are too dark and dry? I’m certain you cant wait for it it to turn pink and luscious.There are lots of ways to get pink lips naturally and we have gathered the most effective methods to make pink lips creams at home.

Method 1 – Almond oil , Brown sugar and Melted butter
Instructions: Mix 2 table spoons each of almond oil and butter together. Warm up the mixture and put 1 tablespoon of sugar in it. Stir until it dissolves. After cooling, pour the mixture in a container for subsequent use. Massage it into your lips twice every day to make your lips pink.

Method 2 – Rose Petals, Vitamin E oil and Vegetable oil
Instructions: Heat up a tablespoon of Vitamin E oil and 1/4 cup of vegetable oil over medium heat. When the mixture is heated, turn off the heat and take it off the gas. Thereafter, put your fresh rose petals in a different bowl and gently pour the hot oils onto them. Give it a stir and put the lid back on. Set it aside for a few days, to afford the petals enough time to infuse the oils. Get a container for your lip balm and pour it. Use the remedy twice a day massaging the oil on the lips to get wonderful rosy lips in no time.

Method 3 – Rose Petal and Milk cream
Instructions: Take any amount of milk cream and add some fresh rose petals. Put it in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Take it out and rub it into your lips with gentle massaging motions. Leave the cream on your lips for 15 minutes and wash it off afterwards. The remedy will make your lips healthy and moisturized.

Method 4 – Strawberry , Glycerin and Coconut
Instructions: Mash your strawberry to make a puree. Mix it with 2 tablespoons of glycerin and 3 tablespoons coconut oil. Place the mixture in a container and it is ready to be used. Massage it onto your lips before bed every day to make your lips pink.

Method 5 – Cinnamon , Glycerin and Coconut
Instructions: Mix a teaspoon of coconut oil with quarter teaspoon of cinnamon or peppermint extract. Use this remedy by massaging it onto your lips anytime during the day.
Choose the right one for you and enjoy the attention your beautiful lips will get!

Re: Top 5 Home Made Recipes For Pink Lips Balm by wordbank(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wia man wan get rose petals for this cuntiri?
Re: Top 5 Home Made Recipes For Pink Lips Balm by Emekus92(m): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
I love my dark lips. Most of the guys in my area don bleach their lower lip to pink some wey no get sense dey bleach up and down lips. Lips go come resemble monkey ynash. Talk about hair growth nowadays barber's na to dey give young boy bar head say no carve dem dey carve. Abeg any available solution to my forehead
Re: Top 5 Home Made Recipes For Pink Lips Balm by Topsy0426(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
This is the best method of getting natural pink lips
how to make you own pink lips cream--so simple---
click link to read on how to get a shinning pinkish lip
http://www.fortizolight.com/2020/03/how-to-make-pink-lips-cream-naturally.html

(1) (Reply)

Latest Celebration Ankara Styles , Lace Styles, Aso Ebi Collection Gallery Look / Book Fashion: How To Make Regular Income With Peace Of Mind / She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.